• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Aguilera slams celebrity clothing lines..

Mr. Fabulous said:
AGUILERA SLAMS CELEBRITY CLOTHING LINES

Outspoken pop star CHRISTINA AGUILERA has no intention of launching her own line in fashion - because she sees it as an admittance of a flagging career.

The BEAUTIFUL singer, who announced her engagement to management company executive JORDAN BRATMAN last month (FEB05), has taken a veiled swipe at stars including JENNIFER LOPEZ, NELLY and SEAN 'P DIDDY' COMBS.

The 24-year-old says, "I just think it's so tacky. I have always thought that it's one of those things that just makes people look like they don't know what to do any more."

Lopez has two clothing lines J.LO BY JENNIFER LOPEZ and the new SWEETFACE, Combs runs his award-winning SEAN JOHN collections and Nelly is proud owner of VOKAL.
-contact music

i'm not sure if that is actually true but lol..:innocent:

While I wouldn't say that it is tacky and a sign someone's career is over, I'm glad she isn't creating one.

i agree with the general idea that celebrity clothing is so tacky, but it just sounds like she tried to have one and things didn't work out so now she's complaining that the grapes were just sour anyways

Deep Brunette said:
I think Christina should stop "slamming" everyone.

I think Christina should keep saying her opinion. :flower: If regular people can say "OMG, she looks like a freakin' troll." or "I can't believe he ended up with that skank." etc. then why shouldn't Christina be able to say something as simple as the statement above?

cocomonkey4 said:
i agree with the general idea that celebrity clothing is so tacky, but it just sounds like she tried to have one and things didn't work out so now she's complaining that the grapes were just sour anyways

I don't agree with that. I think if Christina wanted a clothing line, she would definately have one.

Christina has been slammed over and over and she is strong enough to speak her mind

It's about time someone said something, well done Xtina :clap:

BRAVO X-TINA! :flower:

FINALLY a Celebrity that sticks to doing what they`re good at!
All these Celebrity Clothing lines only serve one purpose: making those who gibe their name for it (I highly doubt that they REALLY design themselves!!!) even richer...

Yay, im glad to have some Xtina supporters..:heart:

btw, her Xpose perfume line comes with three scents Passion, Desire, and Glamour

Xpose1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/CluelessRaf/Xpose1.jpg

Those bottles are totally ripping of Classique by JPG.

The funny thing about this is Christina was planning to release her own line of clothing but when the company who she was doing it with heard this they dropped her haha. I really dislike her she seems so stuck up and doing things for 'shock' value all the time. She has died she is just a nobody.

I remember a few month back she came out as 'bisexual' because she was getting no publicity, then the engagement got her nothing its clear no one cares. She is just so lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->