Alexander McQueen F/W 2018.19 by Jamie Hawkesworth

amby

Reaction score
Shanelle Nyasiase, Vittoria Ceretti and Rianne van Rompaey by Jamie Hawkesworth.

Source @mcqueen Twitter

DiX5vUMXcAA_sXN.jpg

Ugh, I can already tell I will love this. Sarah Burton's McQueen campaigns are a hundred times better than the actual clothes.

That is FABULOUS! That picture is is gallery worthy. The dress and the model are working together, one doesn’t outshine the other and that’s very difficult with such an amazing background.

I only wish her womenswear is as strong as the campaigns. Nonetheless, this is very beautiful. It provokes emotions and feelings.

Rianne's image.

Source @mcqueen Twitter.

DiYBjauX0AAXiET.jpg

Rianne literally never disappoints in print, she has an impressive range. She's always a highlight !!! Always happy for Shanelle as well, and even tho I like Vitto and haven't seen her part yet I'd say Rianna and Shanelle are more than enough here.

Vitto's image.

Source @mcqueen Twitter.

DiYQzl9XUAAFUR5.jpg

^ the worst of the three. It's not horrendous but I find Rianne and Shanelle's shots dreamy and intriguing.

Love each an every shot, but that image of Shanelle is astounding! This campaign, along with the last one, really cement the idea of Jamie as a fashion photographer for me. You can see he's trying to innovate as opposed to just skating by on his trademark tint.
Quite frankly the clothes are actually the weakest link here. At least Sarah is clever enough to get great campaigns to flog her underwhelming dresses. It's what will keep her relevant.

What a gorgeous campaign. Rianne and Shanelle are both out of this world. I don’t think Vittoria looks as good as the other two.

So you make the most beautiful girl in the world open your show and then you give the campaign to one of the most boring girls out there nowadays (VC).

Disappointing.

It should be OG with Shanelle. The other two are unnecessary

This campaign is so gorgeous. 10 out of 10. I will frame the first picture with Shanelle, that's pure art. The dress, the pose, the location, and the composition are so perfect. They nailed it.

images are stunning! vittoria's the weakest but still good.

i believe the 3 models were in their past 3 campaigns

As fantastic and visually-appealing as both Rianne and Vittoria's shots are, Shanelle's is clearly the standout here - and they shouldn't of bothered with Rianne or Vittoria this season. I am in sheer awe of that shot of Shanelle, everything from head-to-toe works for me (including the San Francisco backdrop). :heart:

Nice pic although I find the bridge somewhat too literal, like Saint Laurent’s runway at the Eiffel :blush:

And the first pic’s background that actually has the other group of models shooting is also something I rather do without.

The other 2 are fine.

It really should just be Rianne. Her serpentine pose with her playful expression, the crimson gown against the blue sky is striking. I even like his tired concept of some yellowy-tinged siren having wandered out of her waterworld onto a harbour. Works here.

I guess his clientele wants an ocean/sea/lake/pond/pool/bathtube always present when they hire him.

1 good shot out of 3 isn't bad. With him, it's usually 1 out of 10.

Beautiful campaign. Shanelle and Rianne's shots are so striking!

Shanelle and Rianne look amazing, Vitto was not necessary. If they wanted a third girl, they should have given the opportunity to someone who fits McQueen well and is not everywhere, like Nora Attal or the new face Roos Van Elk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->