Alexander Wang for H&M

Here's the campaignvideo full of models. I really like it! :smile:
Models: Andy Carroll, Isabeli Fontana, Joan Smalls, Natasha Poly, Raquel Zimmerman
There's even an interactive film on their website! I think it all became really cool. :cool:

source: Hennes & Mauritz Youtube channel

This partnership marks the first time an American designer teams up with H&M in the designer collaboration. New York based fashion designer Alexander Wang has firmly established his brand by perpetually evolving and re-contextualizing the urban uniform, since his collections were launched on the runway in 2007. Alexander Wang’s core sensibility is a reflection on wearable contrasts, blending seamlessly between the refined and the imperfect.

To watch the full interactive film visit hm.com/wangxhm

The collection will be available in selected H&M stores worldwide and online 6 November 2014.

this glowing sport jkt is actually pretty good (post 263) !!!
for bikers, ski riders, and snowboarders at night in winter ...

too bad the "wang" is glowing too ...

can you get winter coats like these in other brands ?
i wonder ...
i used to have a ski jkt like this. but it was not glowing ...

ELLE België/youtube

LiYuChun Channel/youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows when will it become available at US stores?

Comprehensive list of items and prices:

$299

$49,95

$129

$199

$49,95

$69,95

$99

$129

$69,95

$34,95

$34,95

$49,95

hm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
more, same source:

$349

$99

$59,95

$69,95

$79,95

$34,95

$39,95

more, same source:

$349

$99

$59,95

$69,95

$499

$399

$199

$299

more, same source:

$59,95

$349

$399

$199

$24,99

$249

$34,95

Fan Bingbing

(bingzhewudi)/Weibo Life

more, same source:

$34,95

$49,95

$59,95

$12,95

$249

$149

$79,95

$9,95

$14,95

$29,95

last ones, same source

$129

$299

$149

$12,95

$69,95

$79,95

$29,95

$17,95

$199

$249

Priced himself out of the game. $499 might be a sneeze for the hf crowd, but for the mass, that's a lot of money for a winter coat. That's getting into Canada Goose and Moncler territory. And personally I'd rather get a CG.

Yeah...I'm gonna pass on this one. If I were a woman, I might have gone for the cut-out dress. It all really looks like overpriced workout attire. The flats look like water shoes and the heels look like cheap rubber.

His recent collections haven't been that innovative, but he definitely has a recognizable "look" that he established early in his career. It's a shame he didn't tap into that when designing this collab...

Priced himself out of the game. $499 might be a sneeze for the hf crowd, but for the mass, that's a lot of money for a winter coat. That's getting into Canada Goose and Moncler territory. And personally I'd rather get a CG.

Exactly. This whole collaboration world is very interesting to watch these days. Seeing the prices go up and up while mass consumers are being scammed into thinking, (based on price and start quality) that they are actually buying quality fashion.

I can see how one would buy the shoes given that they start at $500 on his website. But check Ebay on a lucky day and you can find the original style being sold for almost the same amount at the H&M version.

It's funny to see a store like H&M, which charges $5 for tanks that are knock offs of Wang, all of the sudden charge upwards of $500!

and who goes to H&M for performance wear anyway? why not go to a real athletic brand?

After these posts, in my opinion the prices are decent. You can find similar prices at Zara. -_-

The silver jacket is not just a simple / low quality jacket... it's more expensive than the leather one...who knows? :unsure:

Agree that it's overpriced. You can go to The Outnet, Barneys Warehouse, Saks Off Fifth and get 'real' AW for the same price and/or cheaper.

I'm wondering if there is even down filling in those puffer coats, or is just the puff-look. if you're going to be a fashion victim, at least be warm.

"Models wearing the new line were milling around and posing for photos. Hanne Gaby Odiele, a Belgian model who lives in New York City, was sporting an incredibly puffy and shiny silver parka.

“This jacket is heaven,” she said. “Inside, it’s like you’re surrounded by a cloud. It’s really warm.""

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malox88
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->