All Saints

IMO All saints is overpriced. I can tell you from experience that you will get it cheaper sooner or later. Either way they offer discount codes or randomly put new season merchandise on sale, or you will get it on ebay (they used to offer no returns in their stores.).

They still don't offer returns to stores. It's only exchanging for store credit that they do. SO ANNOYING. But yes, that way, you do get quite a lot of good-quality All Saints items on ebay.

Bought this jacket online yesterday.

**Please do not quote images**

*Allsaints.com

Omg, I can't believe guys are getting this jacket in their department. I am so buying it, even though I'm girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
10s66ow.jpg

finally got the damisi boots in black. i can't wait til they're broken-in and distressed; they're going to look even better.

For those of you who have the Damisi boots, did you buy them in your regular size? I'm thinking about ordering them online because there isn't a store where I live, but I've heard from some people they run rather big.

I'm usually between a EU 36.5 and 37 and normally get a 37 in boots and I got the Damisi boots in a 37, too. I'd say they're true to size.

I"ve never bought a pair of their boots before but I've been thinking about grabbing a pair next time I'm in seattle are they worth the price?

I absolutely love ALL SAINTS, my only issue is the customs/duties fees I have to pay when I receive my items. I own 2 leather jackets, 2 boots, 3 tshirts and 2 tops and hope to add a few more to my collection.

Does anyone have this jacket? I was interested in getting it but I can't figure out which size to get! I've found Allsaints pretty up and down when it comes to sizing (have ordered two size 10 leather jackets, one was SUPER tight, the other was very loose :doh:). So I don't know if I should stick with a 10? Or maybe an 8? 12? 14? :lol:

us.allsaints.com

Attachments

• 42010208993648674_WjTCKnhv_c.jpg
    42010208993648674_WjTCKnhv_c.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
johnnys_girl - I know this is really late but those jackets fit large especially in the body.
Posted via Mobile Device

AllSaints Updates

It seems like awhile ago that anybody has posted anything about AllSaints. I thought I would share some of my recent purchases here.

WFO218-827-1.jpg

Kalman Shoes, £66

These are actually from a few seasons back. I managed to get ahold of them in an AllSaints Archive shop in Glasgow, which stocks back-catalogue stuff. I remember seeing them and falling in love with the structural look of it. It's basic with a twist, which is like my personal style. I was worried that I couldn't walk in them, but they turned out to be very comfortable. Simply gorgeous.

WG091A-835-1.jpg

Winged brand tee £40

I got this over the diamond jubilee promotion with 20% off selected item. At first glance, this is just a normal oversized tee that probably doesn't worth the money. I didn't think I did. But after I tried it on, I was amazed. The sleeves are actually quite fitted (your bra won't show), however, the winged sleeves give it a relaxed look. At the same time, it doesn't make you look bigger, it flatters one's body. MAGIC TEE. Trust me girls. TRY IT ON FOR YOURSELF. I had to get it after I did.

What are some of the things that you want to buy or have bought from AllSaints lately? :smile:

i checked out their store during the jubilee sale and contemplated getting the "walker" leather jacket. (its the leather jacket with the quilted sleeves for $575)

but it wasnt included in the jubilee sale.:furious:

has anyone tried or bought the walker leather jacket?

the sixe 10UK was a bit short-waisted on me. the size 12 was too big.

hopefully their real sale will start soon!

^^i tend to avoid going into their store because i feel like i'm going to want things and they're going to be way more $$ than I want to pay :rolleyes:

:lol:

i checked out their store during the jubilee sale and contemplated getting the "walker" leather jacket. (its the leather jacket with the quilted sleeves for $575)

but it wasnt included in the jubilee sale.:furious:

has anyone tried or bought the walker leather jacket?

the sixe 10UK was a bit short-waisted on me. the size 12 was too big.

hopefully their real sale will start soon!

You should get the UK10 when the sales on. Leather tend to stretches out over time, as you might have experienced before. I spoke to some salespeople at AllSaints and they recommend people to size down for leather jacket if they are in-between? :smile:

WM167B-107-1.jpg

AllSaints.com

Has anyone tried on the silk biker tee in grey? I tried it on in white and it was VERY sheer so I passed it up. It wasn't until I left Seattle this morning that I realized I should have tried it on in grey instead. Does anyone know if the grey is less sheer than the white? I don't mind a bit sheer, but you could see my belly button through the white....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonandluna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->