Allegra Versace

She looks good, I hope she is getting better too, it would be a waste on such a pretty girl who has so much to give.

Heri, thanks for your last pics of Allegra. She does look great. The guy with her is, I am sure, her brother Daniel.

Tidbit/update on Daniel: He is now enrolled at Milan's Bocconi University, where Pierre Casiraghi, and Marlon Brando's hot grandson, bizarrely named Tuki, are also students, and also the Berlusconi kid, Luigi.

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/startracks/060918/nicole_kidman2.jpg
[source] gossiprocks

She looks so different here. I would not have known it was her. Different so-so. I like to see her with lighter/longer hair. Not like her mother, but just a little bit lighter, and long, and sort of wavy or curly. I think straight hair would be bad for her face, but maybe I'm wrong. I am not the best judge about hair but that is my instinct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allegra Beck and Donatella Versace - Harper's Bazaar - March 2007. scanned by me

I wonder if she is studying for Master's degree at UCLA. Did she gain her BA at Brown? She probably stays somewhere in Beverly Hills or Westwood area. I can't believe how amazing she looks. I haven't even paid attention to her in so long. I used to wonder sometimes what she is like. She does seem different from her mom, but also very sweet & respectable about her mom. Donatella is weird, always thought so, but she must have done something right to have such a cool daughter. And it seems like her son is also a very balanced person. It is a nice surprise.

Donatella Versace joined former husband Paul Beck & their daughter Allegra and son Daniel @ the Gianni Versace tribute in July 2007 (ten years since the legendary designer's death)

Sources: Reuters, AP, hellomagazine.com

An older picture (2004??)

Source: 20 Minutos (a Spanish website)

Allegra in 2006: In Los Angeles, 2nd & 3rd from October 2006 events

Sources:
Aftonbladet (Swedish site); WENN; Getty Images; Reuters

Last edited by a moderator:
The Costume Institute's Party of The Year: Red Carpet

Allegra Versace, in Versace.

175m.jpg

style

really weird dress but i like it!! she looks good!

:lol: I don't think she'll ever look like her mom. She's too beautiful, she does not have those genes, definetly doesn't :D I have never seen pictures of Donatella when she was young, maybe she had something cute... :P

The dress is a little bit to big for her, but the color works for her amazing.
And she looks better.

I don't like this lavender dress, the color isn't bad but the style is horrible she looks like a 3 year old. I'm glad to see she's feeling better and back out.

That dress is not my favorite but it doesn't bothers me either. I guess it's because of Allegra's beauty. I would love to see more candids and new pictures in general of her. She reminds me so much of Charlotte Casiraghi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
russmah55
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->