Allie Crandell

The pictures:

dailymail.co.uk

Weighty issue: Allie Crandell models a black leather dress by BCBG on the Revolve website, but has been banned after readers complained she was too thin
Painfully thin: Allie has attracted attention in the past over her weight while she was on American show The City
Doll-sized: Revolve have said they are working with both the model and her agent to get her to a healthier size

This article is from the website of a National (if a little disreputable and often in poor taste) British Newspaper. I can only assume that this will be in the papers tomorrow although it won't make the pages of more high brow publications like the Times, the Independent or the Guardian.

Last edited by a moderator:
That girl looks ill, I usually hate when people say 'models are too skinny' because alot of that is just media talk, but this is scary, her face is horrible!

Please no weight talk :flower:

I thought this images were photoshopped....guess not.

The last posts will be deleted anyway. I hope the model weight thread will reopen soon, not having a thread to discuss this kind of news is so frustrating. :(

lagunalovers

2h7gtgi.png

I am glad that she is working, but still sad cause she will never be on runway :lol:

Lace_9262-21.jpg

Car-ride_9519.jpg

Butter_96641.jpg

Cry_repeat_9050.jpg

Laugh Cry Repeat Spring 2011 Lookbook
She looks great in the outdoor shots, and she is wonderful to work with... a real sweetheart.

I am glad I found this thread. Allie Crandell has the most beautiful face and she is a wonderful model, I just hope that the sadness in her eyes is just a mood pulled for the shoots and not the real thing!! I am subscribing this thread to keep up with Allie's work!! :flower:

Love the shoot. I wish she was more healthy looking, but it's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->