Allure February 2004 : Jennifer Aniston by Michael Thompson

moussemaker

Reaction score
8a_1.JPG
t7eqnk.jpg

Well, I´m not a fan of her...but this she looks better than on her recent US Vogue cover...lots of airbrushing to make her nose less prominent...
"Is there something in the oven?" :angry:
And why oh why is the media so concerned with celebrities getting pregnant? All these rumours about Kylie, Madonna, Julia Roberts all the time. First of all: it´s a private issue and second: they will see the baby belly when it´s happening so why do they have to speculate about it all the time? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the cover. Very radiant.

I don't like Jen's hair with the bangs that she has now :rolleyes:

i LOVE her hair, the bangs look so good and think she looks great on the cover ....

pregnancy is such an exciting thing .. that is why people, the media are so interested.... having babies IS exciting....

the article is good too... i like how they go through photos and comment on outfits, hair etc.... they become real people critical as any of us!

yeah I liked the article, I read it while in the supermarket line hehe. :innocent:

Originally posted by lele@Jan 27th, 2004 - 10:19 am
i LOVE her hair, the bangs look so good and think she looks great on the cover ....

pregnancy is such an exciting thing .. that is why people, the media are so interested.... having babies IS exciting....
Sure it's exciting--once you're actually pregnant! All this whoop-de-do and she's not even pregnant? Booooooring!!

Although I'm sure once she is officially preggers, those Ladies Home Journal and Redbook covers of her will be FAB :rolleyes:

~~Kim

yeah i guess you are right....maybe they are just anxious to see brad procreate....

Her skin looks great. Allure seems to specialize in making people look quite different on their covers. :unsure:

Originally posted by lele@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:47 pm
yeah i guess you are right....maybe they are just anxious to see brad procreate....
lol

I don't like the cover much, it's too airbrushed, but she looks really pretty - I like her bangs :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trainer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->