Allure May 2024 : Willow Smith by Zhong Lin

More suited for a cartoon book cover. The logo effect bothers me and the outfit is tragic.

Her and her brother are fascinating young stars to me though I had never ever understood why with :
- so much money
- so many connections in various businesses
- so much access to PR agencies and the ''right'' people
that neither of them actually turned out to be stratospheric commercial success on magazine covers and with ad campaigns of top luxury brands???!!! It's truly a huge mystery for me.
I have seen countless people with much less fame get more covers and more contracts.
That stylist truly did a bad job : it doesn't look ''cool'' or ''interesting'' with the makeup is just for kids it's truly tragic. As for the actual layout and design of the logo pff I don't want to be mean lol.
NEXT!

What the what happened especially with the second one… Did she let birds poop on her?

She and her brother are never mentioned as nepo babies. I wonder why.

Her and her brother are fascinating young stars to me though I had never ever understood why with :
- so much money
- so many connections in various businesses
- so much access to PR agencies and the ''right'' people
that neither of them actually turned out to be stratospheric commercial success on magazine covers and with ad campaigns of top luxury brands???!!! It's truly a huge mystery for me.
I have seen countless people with much less fame get more covers and more contracts.
That stylist truly did a bad job : it doesn't look ''cool'' or ''interesting'' with the makeup is just for kids it's truly tragic. As for the actual layout and design of the logo pff I don't want to be mean lol.
NEXT!

She had major mainstream success earlier on with 'Whip my hair' and has been in campaigns for Chanel, Prada and Dior Beauty among others plus many of the big covers . Lately she seems to have taken a more alternative/independent than commercial path. Her new music is actually quite nice even for someone like me who doesnt exactly enjoy that particular genre, her Tiny desk performance earned rave reviews.

Last edited:
I like the first cover's colours though the outfit and cloudy masthead would have been different. The second shot would work best as part of the editorial, but I did see the full editorial and there are some stunning shots.

Allure-willow-cover-2024-1.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-7.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-4.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-4.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-6.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-9.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-2.jpg
Allure-willow-cover-2024-8.jpg
Willow_Cover_2024-2.jpg
Alure_Willow_Cover_2024-2.jpg

allure
Photographer: Zhong Lin
Stylist: Shiona Turini
Hair: Vernon François
Makeup: Raoul Alejandre
Set design: James Rene
Manicure: Emi Kudo
Production: t • creative
DP: Jesse Lee

She and her brother are never mentioned as nepo babies. I wonder why.
Your rhetorical skills are seriously mindblowing. :rolleyes:I assure you it's because neither of them are being shoven in your face all the time in media and magazines unlike other nepo babies and it's certainly not because of their skin color, as you suggest. This kind of comment is so MAGA worthy.

First cover, yes. Second one, unflattering (even she's always pretty).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->