Ana Claudia Michels

minus1....... I'm just loving those pics and Ana Claudia looks fresh and as great and sexy as she ever did.:heart:
Lovely pics:D Thanks for posting:flower::flower: *karma*

I'm quite excited to see if she will make a comeback. I know that Madame Ribeiro plans the same thing but I like Ana more even if I always was disgusted by her because I only saw an editorial with a p*rn theme and those are quite weird. She looks great in other images and those black and white backstage shots convinced me to post here.

^^She definitely deserves to make a comeback looking as good as she is.:D
I think the 'p*rn type shoot' you mention.......where she was playing a p*rn star named Savannah (or something along those lines) maybe effectively brought her career to a halt, back then.

I want her to make a giant comeback ,I personally find her way more interesting than Gisele ever was.She deserves to make a big second impact, as does Caroline Ribeiro.They are so astonishingly gorgeous.

I'm glad Ana still does work in Brazil I believe, and still has maintained work through these years.

Style.com has a pae on her in their special feature for NY fashion week, saying she has a showcard and is bound to make an interesting comeback!

Ana walked in the Rosa Cha show this afternoon:flower:

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2009

Rosa Chá:

imaxtree.com

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2009

Alexandre Herchcovitch:

nymag.com

WOW!!!!!!!:clap:She looks great. So pleased to see her on the runway again.B) and her body is killer:D

Vogue Brazil - August 2008

Vogue Fitness: "Linda Sem Milagres"
Ph.: Gustavo Zylbersztajn

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

She opened the Givenchy show in Paris!! :buzz: :buzz:

GIVE1.jpg
GIVE26.jpg

catwalking via mulletpoof

^Oh yes! I loved to see her...
And also a lot of models that had "disappeared", walked for Givenchy,like Iselin and Frankie.

:shock: :buzz:

I couldn't believe it was her when I saw her, I just had to come here!, strange days when everyone has a clone (daria/eniko, etc), I'm reluctant to believe this is the lovely Ana Claudia! :lol:.
gosh, I'm so happy, she did wonders in her days and always had a bit of a naughty 60s girl aura about her.. so glad to see her.. :heart:

closeups.
ortdex.jpg
i3ynuv.jpg

[catwalking]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"