Ana Claudia Michels

:shock::shock::woot:That was a shocking but very pleasant surprise.......I hoped she'd do a few shows but wasn't expecting her to open Givenchy.
Really thrilled for her and hopefully this will lead to a decent comeback.:D

Im so happy to see her opening givenchy! what a pleasent suprise!! I hope her career gets on track again!

Happy to see her back on top, let's hope the opening slot at Givenchy will bring more opportunities to her! She looks great!

Can't believe it, I didn't even recognize her! When I saw the 1st pic for Givenchy, I thought to myself "What a beautiful model". She totally deserves it, she looks great!

OMG. Ana Claudia is back and opening Givenchy.
That is just amazing.
Ana is one of the most gorgeous women on planet and last summer season in Brazil she was called THE BODY.
Hope she is really back to where she deserves to be: ON TOP!!!!

I Love Ana Claudia!!!

Ana Claudia is the top one of my favorites models!!!!

I'm so glad she retourn and opening Givenchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ecstatic when I heard that she opened Givenchy.

Seriously ,this has probably been the most exciting news for me to hear from the fashion weeks.I want so much for her, hopefully opening Givenchy will do it.Campaign?

Can someone post her infamous Arena spread? Looking through her thread i need to see just how bad it is :ninja::lol:

Can someone post her infamous Arena spread? Looking through her thread i need to see just how bad it is :ninja::lol:

Link.

It's not bad at all. In just a few frames it tells an all-too-common yet gripping story.

2v8spcn.jpg

daslu online

Nice picture:D Thanks FRANCY:flower: Is it new do you know???

Still majorly thrilled that she doing some decent work again and outside of Brazil too.^_^ Can't wait to see what she does next.:woot:

Harper's Bazaar US - August 2000
The High '80s
Photographer: Craig McDean
(one picture missing :cry:)

bwgreyscale / archiveweb

Vogue UK - September 2000
Girl Trouble
Photographer: Phil Poynter
(one picture missing again, sorry! :cry:)

bwgreyscale / archiveweb

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->