AnOther Magazine F/W 10.11 : Björk by Inez & Vinoodh

tarsha

Reaction score
59442.jpg

Feautring cover star Björk styled by Camilla Nickerson and photographed by Inez and Vinoodh. “She’s the only person we know who is completely connected with heaven and earth simultaneously,” say the photographers.

Autumn/winter fashion by some of the world’s superstar stylists and image-makers, including Olivier Rizzo and Craig McDean, Tabitha Simmons and Glen Luchford, Marie-Amelie Sauve and Venetia Scott.

An exclusive chat with designer-turned-artist Helmut Lang.

A portfolio dedicated to poet and petty thief Jean Genet featuring Patti Smith, Kenneth Anger, Cerith Wyn Evans, Peter Doig, Harland Miller, Jonas Mekas, David Bowie and Jeanne Moreau.

The poetic last interview with pioneering artist Louise Bourgeois.

The first look at stills from Christian Marclay’s new film, which we hear is being hailed as a modern masterpiece.

Some brilliant pictures of Michael Clark, chosen for us by the dancer himself from a new book about his career.

A 32-page literature section dedicated to words, including some by Gore Vidal, Geoff Dyer, Chloe Aridjis and JG Ballard.

We hope you enjoy settling down with it as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it all together.

On Sale September 16.

anothermag

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I don`t like it. It looks so pale and dull

It's great to see Bjork back on a cover, and I love the iciness of it, but I'm mostly looking forward to seeing what's been written by/about Bourgeois, Vidal and Ballard.

i dont really know how to feel about this cover........

This issue sounds great...

The LV (I think) dress is styled to perfection here.

Everything with Björk is heavenly. She is a truly beauty.

great cover. love the pose and styling.

finally there's bjork cover again. she looks stunning with that LV dress and that hairpiece.

Bjor + I&V = match made in heaven. Love it already.

Beautiful cover! Love the styling!!

that's just lovely! I got chills looking at her eyes
the styling is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->