W Magazine January 2011 : Emma Stone and Garrett Hedlund by Inez and Vinoodh

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score
As shown in the table of contents there are two covers, Emma's is shot against the same background.

30jji2r.png

snapped by me

Generation Now
Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh
Styled by Alex White
Emma Stone, Garrett Hedlund, Haider Ackermann, Natalie "Maluca" Yepez, Joseph Altuzarra, Yo-Landi Visser and Ninja (they all have an interview)

Major Tom
Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh
Styled by Alex White
Model Lara Stone in Tom Ford's new collection

Little Women
Photographed by Rineke Dijkstra
Chloe Moretz, Abigail Breslin, Nicola Peltz, Hailee Steinfeld, Georgie Henley

Spring Awakening
Photographed by Willy Vanderperre
Styled by Olivier Rizzo
Models Iris Egbers, King Rajzac, Tali Lennox, Victoire M, Lindsey Wixson

Emma Stone's cover:

Scanned by teacakes

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is quite good, can't wait to see Emma's. The pants is quite ridiculous and the Who's hot font is too big!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not keen on Garrett's cover (the trousers - WTH?).

Looking forward to "Major Tom" and "Little Women" though. "Spring Awakening" should be good (Vanerperre, Rizzo & Wixson :heart: ).

is he even famous (yet) and what is he wearing...givenchy?

Elle Fanning isn't in Little Women? That's absurd.

Anyways, while I think the undershirt and pants are more then a bit ridiculous, I respect them for not going the boring suit-and-tie or bad-boy leather jacket routes many magazines frequent.

is he even famous (yet) and what is he wearing...givenchy?

Well, he's got a/the lead role in TRON: Legacy as well as a lead role in Country Strong. If he isn't yet, he's about to be.

I forgot, the snap is my own.

Need see the ed of Lara Stone

I can see an improvement since their last two covers, although the cover lines placement is wrong, with disproportionate size... the W masthead looks awful in black... but I like the styling, very cool!
Thanks for snap it!

sorry, but they're both unknown to me. the cover shot is actually nice but the text ruins it.

Preposterous trousers! But at least I'm not looking at someone that I've seen a thousand times before. I like it when The New W gives relative unknowns some cover space, it gives me a reason to look through the magazine, to see what else I might discover.

The pants are :blink: but hi there Garrett, sexy piece of man. :brows:

Can't wait to see Lara and Haider in this issue!

i can't wait to see the eds!! this might be the first "new" W i'm going to buy!:heart::P

Can't wait to see Lara in Tom's new threads and 'Spring Awakening' by Willy sounds intersting cast-wise.

^^ Can't wait to see Spring Awaking too...
Besides the styling, I don't like the cover at all.

Everybody is going to be talking about this guy in a matter of days. Love Garrett but God...those pants :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->