AnOther Magazine Fall/Winter 2006 : Kirsten Dunst by Craig McDean

style_expert

Reaction score
NEW YORK) Following Drew Barrymore and Jodie Foster, Kirsten Dunst will take her turn as cover girl of Another Magazine’s upcoming Fall/Winter 2006 issue. The Marie Antoinette star will be fêted at a private dinner during New York Fashion Week at the penthouse of Milk Studios. Following the cozy and intimate affair, a larger-scale party—with likely performers The Kills—will be hosted downstairs by editor Jefferson Hack’s other magazine, Dazed & Confused, and David Yurman.

fwd

another cover for Kirsten:shock:

she does Marie Antoinette. in France we've seen it since a long time but for the rest of world it's gonna be soon, right?
so Kirsten is gonna be everywhere. promotion b*tches, promotion.:lol:

I think it's great. AM's last two covers didn't appeal to me that much but the magazine is excellent.

Well...it is movie promo time after all...timed with Marie Antoinette's release.....

oh, come on!
Just because of who they put on the cover:rolleyes:
No need to take it so seriously:flower:

^ maybe you're right, their cover choices have been annoying actually
from Drew Barrymore :sick: to Kirsten :yuk:

it's possible that SS 07 cover girl will be Lindsay Lohan or Olsen sisters. LOL

Does anyone know when this will be out? I'm impatient...

with Kirsten on the cover it's just another magazine (like US Vogue)
:ninja:

^Well.... that's a TAD dismissive since the cover and probably Kirsten's editorial takes up a teensy proportion of the magazine..... I'm still looking forward to the rest of the 400 pages or so!

style_expert said:
with Kirsten on the cover it's just another magazine (like US Vogue)
:ninja:

ha.. right, just ANOTHER MAGAZINE, but not quite so right?

i can see that us members somehow hate Dunst but here in eu, we almost like her anti-star attitude, friends who saw 'antoinette' in Paris loved her in the film

and anyway, she's huge for fall :ninja:

^ Well, I'm from Europe. And I don't hate Kirsten, it's just that I don't want to see one person on several covers. I just like diversity, I guess. Kirsten is a wonderful actress and I did like MA:crush:

^ I agree. Nothing against her - but it's been Kirsten overload this Autumn..

wasnt talking about you guys, its just a feeling i get from browsing american celebrity blogs, people dont stop to b*tch about her..

as for the publicity, well, bad management right? but i guess the film's production company is to be blamed for adopting a silly strategy

over exposure is always a bad thing..

She's beautiful ,,a great actress tackling multiple different genre of roles.. The girl deserves credit and the fame and exposure she's starting to finally get . ! good for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->