Are these real shoes?

I hate to say it but i actually like those shoes with no heels, but i hate the pony shoes!

What shoes do you have that people are amazed that you wear?

4770b3f41b2d5.jpg

modelmayhem.com

wow!!! i love them but as much of a high heel expert i consider myself... these would be an ultimate... i probably could do it... but look like a goose walking in them instead of some sex pot! lol

I tried them on once in a fetish store years ago and could walk in them about 10 steps. These were very expensive and the toe box was padded like a ballerina shoe. The horsey shoes are for "Pony Girls". There are stories about Czar Nicholus had a palace/castle in the country side somewhere with pony girls. They were kind of forced to live there. They say it was one of the reasons they had the Bolshavik (sp?) revolution. The horsey shoes used to be made in Australia. Back about 15-20 years ago they were about $450. there is a small steel plate that sticks out a couple of inches to make them easier to walk in. We used to go to fetish (dress up)/ Gothic type parties. You would be surprised how filthy rich many of those people are. We are a nice middle class couple and we always we like the por cousain. It is not uncommen for them to wear $5,000 outfits that are custom made.

Oh they are rarely walked in. Sometimes for the above reasons and sometime she plays the oppisite roll of a queen... (it gives new meaning to ) being wated on... hand and "foot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->