ASOS.com

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]61302[/split]

How is the quality with ASOS? I'm in the States and recently discovered their online store. I'm in love with a few tops, bags, and accessories but I know absolutely nothing about their quality.
Can anyone tell me their experiences?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got these:

the boyfriend cardigan
the blue blouse
the mono leather all stars
the khaki skinny pants

pics asos.com

do you have a link to the kahki skinny pants? i can't fidn them

thanks in advance!

How is the quality with ASOS?
Thanks!

well, it depends on what you get.
ASOS has a lot of other labels, which of course correspond with their own quality, and ASOS sometimes just offers better discounts. :innocent:

Concerning their own lines as ASOS, ASOS White/Black/Premium....., the quality differs largely from piece to piece. In general, I find their shoes the best of quality, then their clothing, their accessories, and as last, their bags.
I ordered 2 bags before from the ASOS-line, both 100% leather ones, but the quality was really poor, so both returned. The accessories and the clothing were fine, comparable to the normal high street purchases. I'm really in love with my ASOS Premium wool socks, perfect for cold weather and great quality given the price I paid.

how is ASOS brand sizing compared to topshop? i'm thinking about buying a jacket but stuck between a US 2 and US 4. i fit perfectly into topshop US 2..

^ASOS brand sizes are quite big. I'm normally a UK 8 but fit into an ASOS 6, sometimes even that's a bit loose on me.

Just ordered this dress. I hope it'll look as cute when I unpack it. As for their own brand, I find the sizing to be very inconsistent, I own everything from a 6 to a 10 and ever since they started offering free return I just order different sizes and see what fits me best. The quality is alright, I've never been disappointed apart from the lace they use. It tends to look rather cheap.

image1xxlx.jpg

asos.com

Vegalynthanks so much for the detailed response! I'm glad you mentioned about the bags because I have a couple of the 100% leather in my shopping bag. Thankfully the shoes worked out for you because I'm in love with a few of their flats.

just got this ring from dyrberg kern. i think it was like 76% off. great deal =D asos has the best sale.

image1xl.jpg

asos

I just ordered a skirt, dress, and coat, all on sale. SO much black, but they're mostly for the office . . .
I also love the runway feature, it's so helpful!
s2r2g1.jpg

plnw0.jpg

312utrl.jpg

asos.com

I got these.
sorce:asos.com

Attachments

• a133.jpg
    a133.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • a129b.jpg
    a129b.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1
  • a114.jpg
    a114.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a128.jpg
    a128.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 0
  • a125.jpg
    a125.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
thanx guys you like it, and they´re even more to come. i´m so broke because of asos but i can´t do it against it. i really have to have so many items and it´s so nice to see there´re more people that share this joy and obsession with me.

Bought these two items today:

The skirt is perfect. Exactly what I've been looking for and the price is really reasonable imo. Similar skirts that I had looked at were 2 to 3 times as much. I was looking only to buy items on sale but I don't mind paying full price for the skirt. Especially since I saved 40% on the dress. A really good deal I think ^_^

Also, I'm pretty sure the dress is the same one Olivia Munn is wearing in this photo and if not its a really good knockoff. Anyways I'm going to copy her and have the dress hemmed just below the knee. I think I'll get alot more wear out of it that way.

asos.com & gettyimages.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->