ASOS.com

Just ordered this jumper in blue, completely forgot to check the sale section of Asos white.

image1xl.jpg

Source: Asos

I wish I could refrain from viewing this website when i'm trying to save money, especially during sales. It never ends well

Just ordered a bunch of goodies

5316617497_6ecb6b77a3_b.jpg

Asos.com

I am waiting for the aviator jacket, I think it could go either way. I know people on here haven't been fans of their leather, so we shall see.

Party_Vixen, I love the long version of the dress!

I just ordered this dress in red:
image1xxl.jpg

I hope I still like it when it arrives! I've been a tad disappointed with my ASOS dresses/tops lately because the sizes and fits have been weird (maybe it's just my body type). Also, the bow may end up looking...cheap? Fingers crossed!

Also, has anyone used their Marketplace site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone :flower:.

I can't wait for it to arrive. I think I'm going to make it my Valentine's day dress ^_^.

Hi everyone!

I browsing through the ASOS site "seriously" for the first time because they've finally decided to do deliveries to my country! :woot: But I'm stumped as to the sizing and hope you guys can help me out.

I take a UK8 for Next and M&S, S in Forever 21 - in all these cases, the clothes are slightly loose on me. But the measurements for UK8 on the ASOS sizing guide seems smaller than my measurements. Should I opt for a 10 or stick to 8? :unsure:

I checked the maxi lengths for petite sizes and they seem short for me (I'm 173cms) but they look fine on the model who is stated as being 176cms! So I'm thinking I can't really rely on their numbers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

Should I opt for a 10 or stick to 8? :unsure:

I think for bottoms, an UK8 will be fine for you.
For tops, both UK 8 or 10 are ok.

The sizing from ASOS are not that different than the other British chains where I shopped before (Topshop, Next, Miss Selfridge...).

They are however smaller than H&M-sizes IMHO
I'm a 34 for bottoms at H&M, but no way that I can get into trousers of UK6 from ASOS which correspond with the 34 . I'd go with a UK8.

I think for bottoms, an UK8 will be fine for you.
For tops, both UK 8 or 10 are ok.

The sizing from ASOS are not that different than the other British chains where I shopped before (Topshop, Next, Miss Selfridge...).

They are however smaller than H&M-sizes IMHO
I'm a 34 for bottoms at H&M, but no way that I can get into trousers of UK6 from ASOS which correspond with the 34 . I'd go with a UK8.

Thanks! I'll bear this in mind :flower: ... meanwhile, I'm still trawling through the site :ninja:

I wish I could refrain from viewing this website when i'm trying to save money, especially during sales. It never ends well

Just ordered a bunch of goodies

(...)
Asos.com

we ordered the same dress!! I got the watch in rose gold... I really dont like it... :S

Has anyone tried to do price adjustments with asos? An item I ordered last Wednesday has gone on sale for around $20 less and I have yet to receive the order so do you think they will allow the price adjustment?

I love ASOS for their selection and prices, but god their overseas shipping is slow. I placed an order on 12/19 and it was supposed to be arriving tomorrow, but now I'm told it will be 6 more business days.
That said, it IS free shipping both ways so I can't complain too much. Last time I ordered they were very cool to deal with when I had problems with a code not working and when my express shipment was late. Kind of slow on the uptake, but once someone gets in touch with you they seem to be helpful.

we ordered the same dress!! I got the watch in rose gold... I really dont like it... :S
What don't you like about the watch? I adore mine.. I was looking for a really masculine design but with a fit to suit females. Haven't taken it off.

The collar I ordered on the other hand, not so impressed. The colour is actually a light pink/beige as opposed to the white colour depicted :doh:

I just ordered these dresses and the coat...

image1xxlwm.jpg
image1xxla.jpg

image1xxlo.jpg
image1xxld.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

And I've been wearing this dress a lot lately, it's so cute. ^_^

image1xxld.jpg

asos.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members