Audrey Tchekova

and,a,backstage,pic,of,Audrey,and,Colette
scanned,by,me:

w-bs.JPG

wow!
shes fantastic, looks like a painting. excellent!
thanks for the new pics :wink:

I swear I have that W from September 2000...Isnt Kate Moss on the cover in Louis Vuitton? LOVE her and Colette together!! Thank you!! I also have the first W ed posted, but the second, Riding High, is what I've been hoping for so :buzz::buzz:

Thank you so much Radolgc, again. :crush::kiss::wub:

I,am,afraid,that,is,all,for,now
I,might,have,some,editorials,where,she,is,with,other,models,
but,I,should,know,which,ones,so,I,can,dig,them,out.
any,ideas?

Ah yes,i remember those W eds!And seeing Colette and Audrey together really makes me wonder why i always mix them up:lol:Thanks again:wink:

they,do,not,look,alike,at,all:wink:))
by,the,way,i,have,sent,your,parcel,today:wink:)
Hope,you,will,get,it,soon!
Kirsty,Hume,and,Michaela,Bercu:wink:)

I know:lol:Must be cause they came out at the same time,i don't know:lol:And thanks!!I'm gonna send yours on monday,right now i have a cold,ugh!

the similarities between her and colette are so striking!

i feel like i've never seen her before but i KNOW i must have...
i'm getting some sort of phantom memories looking through these images...
maybe back then i just confused her with colette.. who knows..

thanks for the thread and for the numerous contributions...

good job guys! :clap:

I think ive found an editorial of her
Im not 100% sure, but its her (i think) audrey marnay, and 2 or 3 other models im unsure of. :brows:
I shall post in a quick second!!

Magazine: Vogue IT- Apr 1998
Editorial: Ritratti di allora
Models: (Need to be confirmed)
Photographer: Paolo Roversi

I think the models are Audrey Marnay, Audrey Tchekova, Lida Egorova, and I am not sure about the last:(
If its not her im sorry for being a fool:lol::rolleyes:
Anyways, The ed is absolutely amazing, Paolo is a genius

Last three

both from foto decadent
:flower:
Love, love love
Tell me if these need to be posted in another model thread, I will post (i.e. Marnay's)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Audrey! B) :flower: I recognize the other model from the 90's but I dont know her name...thank you so much! It's a terrific ed! :heart:

No problem :wink:
I really like her, she has such a classical type of beauty!

the other model is called Linda:wink:)I think she is american and she had some strange looks:wink:) But she made it on the cover of French Vogue, but wasone of those 1 season models:wink:
The ed is amazing, thanks for posting...it is good lead to look in my Audrey Marnay collection to find pics of Audrey Maxova(not sure why you call her Tschekova).

Her name in print has always been Tchekova. This is the first time I've heard of any other surname. :unsure:

and there is one more page with Audrey from this French Elle editorial, here it is:

DSC_0004.JPG

I do not find the styling and hairstyle very flattering, but Oh well, fashion makes mistakes sometimes:wink:)
I also found an editorial with Audrey from TOP Model magazine, some ugly pics, but I bet you gonna love them:wink:)lol
Actually they are kinda cute, although Audrey looks weird:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->