Australia's Next Top Model

(part 5)

Dotti Campaign

Spoylt Campaign

Polaroids

[chicmanagement]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks |PerfectTonight!| Gemma was fierce, my other favourites from that season was Chloe and Atong, please update us!

The third pic in row 2-are you sure that it's Chloe? It is exactly like some of the shots in a Deanna Miller edit in Vogue Portugal from 2005.

The third pic in row 2-are you sure that it's Chloe? It is exactly like some of the shots in a Deanna Miller edit in Vogue Portugal from 2005.
The picture is/was featured in Chloe's portfolio, so it can't be anyone else. I doubt that both Work and Chic would make such a mistake!

Yeah I doubt it would be a mistake, it's just I could have sworn it was from that Vogue Portugal edit.

I know what you mean, happens to everyone. I posted three pictures of a girl in a thread I thought was 100% right which turned out to be completely wrong. Don't worry! :D

Samantha (Cycle 1)

samanthamorley256ba.th.jpg

[dally's, chadwick]

Thanks, PerfectTonight!!

I loved Chloe in Season 1, does anyone know if she's getting much work? I haven't seen anything new in a while..

Thanks, PerfectTonight!!

I loved Chloe in Season 1, does anyone know if she's getting much work? I haven't seen anything new in a while..
I'm not sure. Her recent agency doesn't have her listed as a model. Chloé probably switched agencies or she was dropped. :(

gemma is absolutely gorgeous as was expected. wow i cant believe im seeing chloe making out and being such a flirt, its just so.... uhh not wrong, but just totally not her! that was chloe right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->