Bar Rafaeli Breaks Up With Leonardo Dicaprio

Pilaf

Reaction score
According to some media reports, Leonardo Dicaprio has been dumped by his model girlfriend. Bar Rafaeli reportedly ended the couple's six-month relationship because she found it hard to deal with the actor's work schedule and partying. "Bar is a professional model so she has to be healthy and look great every day, so there is no way that she could keep up with that kind of decadent lifestyle," a friend of the model told a British paper. "When they were apart she worried about what he was up to and in the end decided it would be easier and less painful just to say enough is enough. http://celebritynation.blogspot.com/2007/01/leo-back-on-market.html

I'm on Team Leo and Gisele as well. They're just meant to be together. :smile:

If this is true, good decision for Bar....and I can understand her thoughts in the whole thing. It seems like a trust issue...it seems she may not trust Leonardo all that much. Who can blame her, he's a big celebrity who is out most nights at clubs surrounded by so many women and all that temptation....smart move on her part....

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo and Gisele are perfect...I hope they get back together. Wishful thinking, no? :P

Leo's women are in a timewarp to his old days. Now he can act he should look for a girlfriend who can think.

Bar is absolutely stunning. I love her, but I love Leo too.
Sorry about this. They seemed so happy together. I love Gisele too. :lol:

i find it hilarious that a model cant "handle" partying and crazy work schedules......ummm....isnt that all they DO?!?....
*i very much doubt thats the reason....

PrinceOfCats said:
Leo's women are in a timewarp to his old days. Now he can act he should look for a girlfriend who can think.

Haha! That's well said.

I actualy think he'll never get beyond dating a girl who trips up and down a catwalk for a living. I know loads of successful men like him who feel more at ease dating someone who isn't...how shall we say it.... a threat to them intellectually.

awww boohoo poor ol leo is now on the hunt for his next 20 yo model gf

roppal222 said:
Haha! That's well said.

I actualy think he'll never get beyond dating a girl who trips up and down a catwalk for a living. I know loads of successful men like him who feel more at ease dating someone who isn't...how shall we say it.... a threat to them intellectually.

Yes, not that I know much about it, but Salman Rushdie and Padma Lakshmi look like a target for this kind of flak.

I bet the full story is that she couldn`t handle him cheating her when he went out partying while she went to bed early to look good for jobs...

She can do better...any woman can do better...Leo is no longer a catch - he is a dirtbag.

If Gisele gets back with him I`ll lose all respect for her. She says she wants to get married and have kids SINCE YEARS but it`ll never happen with him!

Leo is an "eternal bachelor" like George Clooney - formerly cute, "always charming & always partying" - until he "suddenly" is 45 and wakes up alone...:doh:

Am I the only who doesn't see him as the partying type? He just seems really into his career and considering his choice of films, I can tell he puts it first-- which is probably why his girlfriends tend to lose interest. I don't really believe this report, though-- weren't they together a lot longer than 6 months? I remember seeing pics of them last January. Plus, why would u dump Leo DiCap b/c you cant handle is partying?? haha...makes NOO sense.

I want Gi and Leo back as well :P but I'm sure there is a reason that didnt work out-- they were together for 5 yrs and he took her to ONE event [2005 oscars??] and then broke up with her. Boo.

He used to party a lot when he was younger, but he doesn´t look like that anymore, but who knows.

Leo, I´ll party with you anytime. And If it´s a party of two, better. :brows:

Ironic, Her name is BAR, but she can´t handle partying. :shock:

Heroin_Chic said:
I bet the full story is that she couldn`t handle him cheating her when he went out partying while she went to bed early to look good for jobs...

She can do better...any woman can do better...Leo is no longer a catch - he is a dirtbag.

If Gisele gets back with him I`ll lose all respect for her. She says she wants to get married and have kids SINCE YEARS but it`ll never happen with him!

Leo is an "eternal bachelor" like George Clooney - formerly cute, "always charming & always partying" - until he "suddenly" is 45 and wakes up alone...:doh:

Haha He was featured on the fabolous life of celebrity sex. He frequents some LA strip club alot. Forgot the name, still disgusting. I think she's prettier than Gisele.:innocent:

she can t handle him partying? it just sounds very unreal...I wonder what model will be his next catch...

....Unless she had never heard of Leonardo Dicaprio beforehand, I find it kind of odd that she would just now be finding this out...

But I still love him.

I think he's so weird...any actor that makes such a show out of avoiding the paparazzi like him is beyond annoying not to mention some internal issues he clearly has...I mean can he date any other girls besides models?

Boluda said:
awww boohoo poor ol leo is now on the hunt for his next 20 yo model gf

You know he's only 32 right...:lol: You make him sound like Hugh Hefner!

Haha! I'm sure he's a Hugh Hefner in the making...give him another 40 years to build up his reputation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->