Bar Rafaeli Breaks Up With Leonardo Dicaprio

he's going to settle down with a woman who can challenge his mind... and who isn't so willing to lay down with him asap.

He gets sex so easily that having a hard to get, smart b*tch, would do him good... someone like... Catherine Zeta-Jones style....

elegantly_wasted said:
he's going to settle down with a woman who can challenge his mind... and who isn't so willing to lay down with him asap.

He gets sex so easily that having a hard to get, smart b*tch, would do him good... someone like... Catherine Zeta-Jones style....

So true! Nicely said

Laska said:
So true! Nicely said
Thank you! Now I just have to make sure my passport is valid... and fly over and "accidentally" be around the same circles... he'll be hook :brows:

I don't wish a breakup on a couple that's genuinely happy, but if he is breaking up her/her with him/whatever, all he's gonna do is going to get another model.....I love him to death but the fact that all his girlfriends have nothing to offer but looks bugs a lot!.

dlg

^ Just because they´re models doesn´t mean they don´t have anything to offer. Maybe they´re smart and interesting people. I don´t think model = stupidity. I mean, look at the models he dated, Amber Valetta, Eva Herzigova, Gisele... they don´t seem stupid to me.

I think it´s kind of wierd that he only dates models but I think he´s just taking advantage of his situation. I bet he will find a sweet, normal, low profile girl, who´s nothing to do with hollywood and they will be happy together.

Leo, I´m coming over!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gisele and Leonardo weren't meant to be because she strikes me as someone with a bit of a brain, as well as being fiesty and independent. It was never going to work with ol boy Leo. He strikes me as the type who needs the wide-eyed pretty trophy girl who's beneath him in the rankings - smitten by him and thinks 'he's the most intelligent man' ever.

Which is a shame because he could actually do well for himself if he opens his eyes more.

But the older he gets, the younger they'll get. No doubt.

He kind of reminds me of Anthony Kiedis at some point. Dating all these beautiful models for a while that keep getting younger as he ages. :unsure:

I still love him to death no matter what. :blush:

elegantly_wasted said:
Thank you! Now I just have to make sure my passport is valid... and fly over and "accidentally" be around the same circles... he'll be hook :brows:

:lol: :lol:

haha i'm so late to this topic

As others brought up, some parts of this story don't add up...

I like Bar and I think that she can do better anyway.

It was just a rumor. They were seen together at the Vanity Fair After-Oscar party, holding hands and being very lovey-dovey! Hard to picture him being lovey-dovey...but all in all, they still appear to be seeing eachother.

any pics of it??i just have to see it with my own eyes; also, it took Giselle years to get to a formal event with Leo while it only took Bar few months....

Maybe Gisele didn't want to go to a formal event with Leo?

Maybe. i do remember an interview Leo did when he did take Gisele to the Oscars. The interviewer was talking to him about Gisele and asked why he brought her, since she rarely ever went to events with him and he said something about it being such an important night to him and he was happy that she was there to share it with him. Something like that...anyways, I think they were more private, which is probably why they were together so long to begin with.

I agree! Gisele and Leo seemed like such a perfect fit!

And also he only brought Bar to the after-party, at the actual Oscars, he was with his momma:blush: ! But I do wish I could see pictures of him and Bar at the after parties too! If anybody has any, please post!

elegantly_wasted said:

Oh please, 'challenge his mind'? 'Not willing to lie down with him'? I'm sorry, but what planet are you from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->