Billboard Awards 2004

Britney leg comparison from last evening at the Billboard Awards and from her new album. Hmmmm. :innocent: I personally do not think that her body looks horrible, I just wish she would've chosen a different dress.

britneyspearsduallegs1xd.jpg

and it looks like either she might have been keeping the newlywed pounds on or possibly an addition... :innocent:

Britney leg comparison from last evening at the Billboard Awards and from her new album. Hmmmm. I personally do not think that her body looks horrible, I just wish she would've chosen a different dress.
Agree, she has a fine figure but she wears things that would be unflattering on most people. Nicole Ritchie is looking 100 times better these days.

Britney and Alicia Keys have a similar build, and both don't know how to dress. The short dresses with mid-thigh boots doesn't work. I think Brit would have looked great in a nice pantsuit (like Tara Reid) or a long dress (or longer)

some more pics:

Attachments

• 51839968.jpg
    51839968.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 51840870.jpg
    51840870.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 102

Attachments

• 51839998.jpg
    51839998.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 127
:blush: :heart:

how hot is nick rhodes???

Attachments

• 51840019.jpg
    51840019.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 77
:lol: @ Nick Lachey's jeans...they're horrible!

Usher is so annoying these days. The success has really gone to his head.

Okay, Britney's look has never been great, but honestly i don't see what's wrong with her body... :ninja:

ashlee isn't looking bad at all, but if yiou want to talk aobut someone having success going to their heads, look no further than beyonstank, who wouldn't work with someone like anthony hamiltion, but in her mind, someone of more higher (popular) stature, usher or luther vandross. Nothing is wrong with working with those two but then the same is for anthony too.

Gwen's compatriots are starting to scare me.
Amy Lee is really pale...and apparently she sounded like a drowned duck last night, or something, which I find vaguely odd as I usually think she's decent live.
Britney should NOT be wearing that, and I really hate the dog accessory - hell, even Paris didn't carry Tinkerbelle to this event. Plus, it looks like Britney got an award?? what for??
I like Alicia Keys's top...

Britney spears body is ok i guess, but she has to learn how to dress in clothes
that are flattering to her figure. And if u have thighs like tht one should avoid
those kind of mini dresses :wink:

Nicole ritchie looks soo good !
Paris standing next to her looks like complete trash :yuk:

I actually think Paris' dress is gorgeous, anyone know who its by?

Originally posted by Misako@Dec 9 2004, 02:53 PM
Gwen's compatriots are starting to scare me.
Amy Lee is really pale...and apparently she sounded like a drowned duck last night, or something, which I find vaguely odd as I usually think she's decent live.
Britney should NOT be wearing that, and I really hate the dog accessory - hell, even Paris didn't carry Tinkerbelle to this event. Plus, it looks like Britney got an award?? what for??
I like Alicia Keys's top...
[snapback]458473[/snapback]​

Amy Lee didn't sound well at all last night! I was watching on tv and was like :blink: the whole time. It almost seemed as if she knew it wasn't good...she kept shaking her head "no" towards the end and was kind of laughing.

She normally has a beautiful voice....maybe she was just off last night. It happens to the best of them, I guess.

nick lachey and the guy from montley crew (i think) jeans are horrible. rips dont happen in the middle of the thigh :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->