Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. She's got a completely different nose in that video. :shock:

I'm just as flabbergasted as to why Leo doesn't appear to be bothered by all of this, but then again...I'm not.
Let's not forget he's a heterosexual male.
She's a 24 year old girl with a hot body, so it doesn't take rocket science to figure out why he's with her.
Men are simple beings and are easy to satisfy.
All she needs to do is keep his attention "diverted" and Leo won't care.

Wow that People report is just laughable are they kidding. Shocked jut shocked that Leo ia allowing himself to get used by her pr machine like this. Everything I percevied about Leo the serious actor just flew out the window.

Yeah wonder who the source is. Leo the Oscar nominated actor giigling over meltiong ice cream there is a great visual.

What I'm surprised by is People is the only publication Ken Sunshine uses to get info out about his clients. Leo is notorious for being private, so he's obviously allowing the information to be leaked. And giving out the hotel location is just asking for more pap shots to be taken.

Dang. She's got a completely different nose in that video. :shock:

I'm just as flabbergasted as to why Leo doesn't appear to be bothered by all of this, but then again...I'm not.
Let's not forget he's a heterosexual male.
She's a 24 year old girl with a hot body, so it doesn't take rocket science to figure out why he's with her.
Men are simple beings and are easy to satisfy.
All she needs to do is keep his attention "diverted" and Leo won't care.

The nose is shocking, isn't it!!? She looks SO much better now- the guy who did it did a fabulous job!
And about the other you said....totally correct; you'd be amazed what some guys (i.e.- Me) will put up with under certain circumstances... :innocent:

and can you believe she has denied the nose job?!?!? i say, own your looks, no matter which way you got them.

and regarding leo...totally agree that he's come to terms with his status as an established actor...and the fear of being overexposed in the media is not a huge concern for him...he may even be hoping to get some attention, to stay "relevant" in the eyes of the public. b/c although he has a huge fan base, i think to sell movies and be "successful", in terms of the box office...you kind of have to sell yourself out a little.

i'm sorry, i couldn't help myself: (some docs are magicians)

1257279706_blake_lively_lg.jpg

blake-lively-nose-job-confirmed-gossip-girl.JPG

source:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/nose-jobs-2009311/4879
http://snagwiremedia.com/wickedyouth/celebrities/blake-lively/

too aggressive, blake.
you are not ms. lohan, u dont need to push that hard in show business.
nude pics, fake romance, whats next, sex tape, duh?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, I didn't even realize that she had a nose job! In that interview she seemed like the typical Southern California spoiled valley girl, which is what she is in all honesty. I know lots of sorority girls at my university (in southern california) who sound, dress, look, and act like Blake.
Her whole style is just... non-exist, like many have said before in this thread.
But to get back on subject...
I agree that Leo could stay with her awhile because she is young, hot, and very... bubbly and simpleminded? not sure if that's the right word I'm looking for. If not for the photo scandal I could very easily see Blake becoming his next long-term girlfriend (maybe not as long-term as Bar or Gisele, but a year or two). I do think Leo is probably going to get tired of all the extra attention... I know that since he is a famous actor who likes to party, he's always gotten attention from that, but never so many pictures or mentions of him in magazines. I remember maybe once in a while reading something about him in US Weekly or People, but normally it was about his career, or else a little mention that he was at some party.

^I don't think Leo likes "simple-minded" girls though.
Gisele and Bar both don't seem simple. Gisele seems, for lack of a better word, "feisty" like she would challenge him.
Bar seems really laid back and athletic like a guy's girl.

Blake is girly and just...there. She's not really involved in anything charitable and doesn't appear to be very intellectual.
So, I think Leo sees her as a toy; something to play with over the summer before he goes back to work.

At this stage in her career it is probably better to be known than to Ne respected.

... Let's agree to disagree on this agee, and leave it at that.

Just to mention it, I can think of at least a couple of examples of young actresses who got known for their talents and acting abilities rather than things hat have nothing to do with acting (jennifer lawrence and carey mulligan, for example) who have far, FAR, healthier careers than Blake. A producer is much more likely to take his chances on an impressive unkown than on a mediocre actress who happens to be a fixture on fashion mags - make no mistake about this, Blake is choosing the Camila Belle career path, and without something of substance to back it up, it can only take her so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

^I don't think Leo likes "simple-minded" girls though.
Gisele and Bar both don't seem simple. Gisele seems, for lack of a better word, "feisty" like she would challenge him.
Bar seems really laid back and athletic like a guy's girl.

Blake is girly and just...there. She's not really involved in anything charitable and doesn't appear to be very intellectual.
So, I think Leo sees her as a toy; something to play with over the summer before he goes back to work.

I see your point... you're totally right, this could just be a summer fling... although Leo was dating Gisele and Bar for their looks above all else... at least that's how I see it.

and regarding leo...totally agree that he's come to terms with his status as an established actor...and the fear of being overexposed in the media is not a huge concern for him...he may even be hoping to get some attention, to stay "relevant" in the eyes of the public. b/c although he has a huge fan base, i think to sell movies and be "successful", in terms of the box office...you kind of have to sell yourself out a little.

I watched the seminar on Mental Illness and OCD he was part of on the boxed set of The Aviator, and he sounds very intelligent and serious about his work; I actually gained a lot of respect for him after that; I think the playboy carrying on may be just a small part of his life...

This comment to the video, made me :lol:
omg, she's like a living Barbie with all that pink and blonde hair

So true. All that pink! :ninja: And surprise, surprise. Blake's style was just as tacky back in the days.

Regarding Leo and how he likes his privacy. I suspect that beyond liking his privacy... he also "likes his privacy" because he doesn't want the public to know everything he does in his "free time". That's why it's a problem if Blake PR' keep leaking their locations. If you drum up the media hype, the consequences are more media frenzy.

... Let's agree to disagree on this agee, and leave it at that.

Just to mention it, I can think of at least a couple of examples of young actresses who got known for their talents and acting abilities rather than things hat have nothing to do with acting (jennifer lawrence and carey mulligan, for example) who have far, FAR, healthier careers than Blake. A producer is much more likely to take his chances on an impressive unkown than on a mediocre actress who happens to be a fixture on fashion mags - make no mistake about this, Blake is choosing the Camila Belle career path, and without something of substance to back it up, it can only take her so far.

Hear, hear! Hype and high-flying friends can only get her an audition for a coveted role, it can't land her the role on a platter. Invariably, a director is going to choose a more able actress like Carey Mulligan over a Blake Lively!

I watched the seminar on Mental Illness and OCD he was part of on the boxed set of The Aviator, and he sounds very intelligent and serious about his work; I actually gained a lot of respect for him after that; I think the playboy carrying on may be just a small part of his life...

Oh I have no doubt Leo is not unintelligent! However, his taste in women seems a bit shallow. He invariably goes for, if I may be forgiven for saying this, girls who come across as dumb blondes. It's so predictable it's ridiculous. Gisele, Bar, Blake... All of them are young, tall with long dirty blonde hair, slim but not too skinny, busty... They even all look somewhat alike, come to think of it, with longish faces and small blue eyes and long noses. None of them can be called conventionally beautiful, but they are all kind of sultry. And I may be wrong, but all of them appear rather unintellectual and superficial to me, at least during the time when they are dating Leo. Makes me wonder, are young women with beauty AND some brains SO hard to come by in showbiz? :blink: Or are they just not Leo's 'type'? Maybe that why he won't marry any of them; maybe he's still looking for Miss Right? Or perhaps, like George Clooney, Leo is going to get on with life replacing one blonde with another.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm bringing out my inner Rachel Green fan on this. Jennifer Aniston has on Friends alone accomplished more than Blake has done in her entire career so far. You can't even compare the two shows and the two actresses, let alone put them on the same level.

We might not live it right now, but Friends when it aired was HUGE, it was one of the biggest comedies in its time and was attracting million of fans worldwide and don't forget that it was critically acclaimed with Aniston herself picking up an Emmy and several nominations. This is a show that still lives on, that still airs two times a day where I live, despite ending a while ago. Gossip Girl is nothing compared to Friends.

And her movies have done well, Bounty Hunter made its entire budget back (including PA) and a whole lot more. I think it ended over the 140 million mark. And add 'the Break Up' and 'Marley and Me' - two films which heavily featured her in its promotion and which she headlined were both major successes. If you look at all the movies she has made since she broke out with Friends you'll find more hits than misses.

I don't care for Aniston's acting in movies, nor do I find her latest films that great but to even put her and Blake on the same level is insulting to Aniston's whole career.

Now thats wrong. If you really did put all the movies together , she has had more misses than hits. Many bar 3-4 movies have bombed at the box office. Justtt sayin' anyways this thread isn't about Jen but about Blake and Leo so I'll leave it at that.

Ok, that youtube video was adorable. She comes off as your normal typical teen who is excited about prom. It's weird how in that type of video, I find her bubbly persona cute. But in the Chanel video where she's talking about the resort show and how happy the colors were, she just came off as an airhead. But maybe that's because it was after Clemence Posey's thoughtful response.

i wouldn't count on these scheduling difficulties putting an end to them. if you'll recall the movie-and-tv pair from years past (bradjen), they bent heaven and earth with respect to their schedules to make sure they were together. jennifer aniston even convinced brad pitt to make cameos on friends. and jennifer aniston began her movie career at the same time.

[...] especially if they might get a leo cameo out of it[...]

Yeah, I don't see that really happening. When Brad went on Friends, it was an Emmy-winning show with very high ratings. Also, his career was all about commercial success at the time, not critical (he was making films like Oceans 11/12 and Troy). He was a movie star who could do a guest appearance on a critically and commercially successful show.

On the other hand, Gossip Girl is a teen show with terrible ratings and no awards or critical praise. And Leo has his sights set on an Oscar so he's only doing Oscar-bait films (like J. Edgar Hoover and Gatsby). You don't put your Oscar-bound actor on a tanking teen show because that takes away from his acting credibility. I can see Leo doing an appearance on 30 Rock, but not Gossip Girl.

But in regards to distance/schedules splitting them up... modeling is a profession that requires constant travel. I'm sure Leo is used to long-distance relationships because he was basically in one for nine years (4 with Gisele, 5 with Bar). I don't see distance being a problem on his end. Besides, if all those cheating/playboy rumors are to be believed, he quite enjoys it when he is away from his girlfriends.

Now thats wrong. If you really did put all the movies together , she has had more misses than hits. Many bar 3-4 movies have bombed at the box office. Justtt sayin' anyways this thread isn't about Jen but about Blake and Leo so I'll leave it at that.

are u for real?
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"