Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_6949

GQfeature4h.jpg

watched in on City TV tonight. Holly was just absolutly on top. Phenemonal in every project. I hope Ben goes, he's a real rude prude

Holly is doing pretty well, I think. She was in a Resort 2009 show recently .. well, not really a show, more a lookbook, but that's a good sign.
And I lovelovelove Perry. He has this beauty-thing going on for him. Really perfume-add-type-of-guy! He's so beautiful, I think.
And as for Ben .. I kind of like him too.

holly is in a kohl's ad in the fashion rocks supplement...:ninja:

since Canada is so late with Bravo shows i just saw the finale, and I lost all respect for Perry. The whole show he seemed like such a tough guy , who woldn't take s*it and his girl comes in and he turns into such a punk. She obviously cheats on him and refuses to admit it and the pouts and he says there problem free....soooo anoying.

Ugh I know we are late and I avoided finding out who won surprisingly!! who won?! Please not Perry..

i think it's Shannon @ NYFW s/s 09:

82679514.jpg
82679516.jpg

82679488.jpg
82679479.jpg

82679528.jpg

getty

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 05: A model prepares backstage at the B Michael Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Arena on September 5, 2008 in New York City.

Yup, thats her! Im not digging that hairstyle though...:blink:

Am I the only one who thinks that the best thing about the whole season of MMAS is the cameo by Jessica Stam? And I'm not even a fan of Stammy. :ninja:

Looking at Shannon's pictures from NYFW S/S 09, I think I understand now why I was rooting for her during the show. She reminds me a bit of Vlada, I don't know why... :blink:

But yeah, glad Holly won.

good catch min!

her face doesn't look so great in those pics..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hhhhg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->