Bravo's Make Me a Supermodel

i really like stephanie..but she was elimited at the very begining..i dont really like holly...she's a bit werid and not high-fashioned at all..

that's good for shannon and stephanie

but what about they guys. have any of them been picked up.

i would have thought cassie...^_^

^wow...they're all being signed to the agency they were initially pursuing for the show! ben's got a very symmetrical face and a well-defined physique :brows::wink:

i'm glad others are also getting contracts and cant wait till next season

^there's reports surfacing that a new season is already in the works? where'd you get this info, Silas? :flower::blush:

Holly's up on the NYMM site now:

zm12mp.jpg

2ymzlgx.jpg

i'm sorry but even after those pictures of ben (and perry), i still do not see "model."

^there's reports surfacing that a new season is already in the works? where'd you get this info, Silas? :flower::blush:

I'M SORRY i really dont know if there is gonna be another season or not. I just figured Bravo would want to continue it because of the strong ratings it recieved. Project Runway was the only show on Bravo that beat Make Me A Supermodel in ratings each week but now that Project Runway may have found a new home over at Lifetime i dont see why Bravo wouldnt ask for another season for the fall.

The original British version spawned a follow-up so I'm just hoping theres another here too. Besides New York Model Mangement seems to like the new talent they "discovered" through the show so i bet they would also go for another season.

I guess we will just have to wait and see :/ what are your opinions????

And might as well add this too:

"The United States version of Make Me A Supermodel will soon be airing in the United Kingdom through Living. The competitive reality series, which originated in Britain in 2005, has captivated various audiences in America and has earned strong ratings for Bravo." Source: digitalspy.co.uk/

I can't stand Ben... his personality or look. bleh :sick:

What's the point of winning if they all get signed? :lol: but who cares... let's face it, I just want to see some more pics of Perry :innocent::ninja:

I can't stand Ben... his personality or look. bleh :sick:

What's the point of winning if they all get signed? :lol: but who cares... let's face it, I just want to see some more pics of Perry :innocent::ninja:
i kinda see the logic, since NYM is the only one that saw them work... and believes in em...

i could do with some more pics of perry as well... :brows:

we don't have to listen to him speak any more.. :innocent:

I love Holly. She looks beautiful in her Polaroids. Amen- Inaya. On all counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtesttestx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->