Burberry S/S 2018 by Juergen Teller

zzzyao76

Reaction score

Vogue Germany March 2018 Digital Edition

Atrocious and very depressing for summer! I bet Alasdair is the photographer again. It's time for the new CD to be announce to deflect from this austerity.

I think someone on tFS said Juergen shot this campaign with Adwoa.

I think someone on tFS said Juergen shot this campaign with Adwoa.

Ugh, really?? What's he doing at Burberry? Terrible match, if true!

Tragic. Cliché. Nothing's good here. There is another model in this ad, don't know her name though.

Terrible styling and make-up..:sick:

There are rare moments when I can see the appeal in Adwoa. This is certainly not one of them.

I can't imagine how this campaign would entice anyone to buy the clothes...Adwoa Aboah in a hoodie? No thanks

When did the Burberry check became It again? In 2018? Really? This nostalgia thing is getting out of control.

What with the crown and the teapot it looks like some high school art students project.

This almost looks like a joke. Adwoa really looks out of place here.

When did the Burberry check became It again? In 2018? Really? This nostalgia thing is getting out of control.

Their new CEO Marco Gobbetti, who arrived from Celine, has encouraged the use of the iconic Burberry check in one of the new changes he brings to the label. According to my source, upon Christophers last collection which is shown at the end of next week - there are radical changes ahead at the brand.

This campaign is a preview to Christopher's last collection and this for me is possibly the most flat exit I have ever seen. Why could he not have done a 'greatest hits' show like most, to highlight what he achieved at the house. He did some beautiful collections between 2005-2012, and then it went downhill.

I am sick of Adwoa, her eyes always look dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
CLM has confirmed Juergen Teller shot this campaign.

Didn't you get the memo from Demna? And Gosha practically collabed with Burberry, which started the check 2nd round. first of course was the late 2015 chavvy trend.

just when i started liking their campaigns by mclellan they come with this rubbish. this is not remotely cool even when taken ironically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->