Vivienne Westwood S/S 2018 by Juergen Teller

chloe is always a good idea, especially Chloe by Juergen! Pretty amazing after shooting her for Miu Miu 20+ years ago

Those pictures look incredibly amateur-ish. How much did they spend on hiring a top-tier photographer for pictures that have that "anybody can do that" quality? And that queen..ugh!

And that queen..ugh!

Which queen, there are so many in this campaign???

Bjork gets thrashed on here for her inability to diversify her imagery, and rightly so, but what about ol Viv and her shooter toyboy? Each season they commission Teller to outdo their previous campaign offering with overrated 'quasi-art' shots which quite frankly is outdated. ID magazine or the like does this sort of crap with their eyes closed. Change the record!

Clothes are looking good, cast are vomit-inducing!

Milk? Like he was read before, congrats on your modelling success... as a man.
The shots of Vivienne look endearing though! And Chloe is on fire as usual.

I love this. I think that she is perfect for Vivienne Westwood

Milk. He's all face, but there's really not much substance to him..at all..seriously.

LOL! I don't know his story. It does seem like Viv is intent on booking an annoying male each season. First Colby, the 'tart with a heart', and Milk.

^^^ No love for Colby???

I like two shots: Chloe sprawled out on the chair, and the girl spread eagle over the front window of Viv’s shop with the logo in just the right place. They’re both possessed of that crass, skank-vibe with a hint of punk that it is good enough when everything about Viv these days is so forgettable.

And everything else is so painfully forgettable… just looks like typical Instafodder. Sure, these are rich and/or famous people for the most part. But I simply don’t care. I mean, I don’t care for Viv in general in 2018. I guess she’s at least consistent: Forgettable designs, forgettable campaigns for over a decade now.

(I still remember thinking what a clueless but sweet woman she was when I was little and watched an interview back in the 90s where she said the English government needs to pay intellectuals just to get together and chat… Nevermind improving education, curbing crime and solutions for unemployment LOL. Johnny Rotten also mentioned in his autobiography that Malcolm always thought she was a tad of an airhead. And nowhere is that more evident visually than in these snapshots vaguely masquerading as a campaign.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->