Carolina Adriana Herrera (Carolina Jr.)

ooomygoodness
does anyone have any pictures of her wedding dress?
i once saw it in vogue when they did something on her
and i've been obsessed ever since!

ooomygoodness
does anyone have any pictures of her wedding dress?
i once saw it in vogue when they did something on her
and i've been obsessed ever since!
Here it is:

moder jet-set

Attachments

• 21255g1.jpg
    21255g1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 361
litri1axg7.jpg

litri3aht6.jpg

litri5awa9.jpg

litri6awl8.jpg

hola.es

The dress is Carolina Herrera of course. Nothing exclussive though, I remember other people wearing the green version some time ago.

Source | WWD | January 28, 2008

2224639683_356df2422d.jpg

The spring campaign for Carolina Herrera is the designer's favorite to date — although she admits that's usually the case until the next one comes along. "Fashion changes and you have to forget the last one and move forward. This is very new and reflects the collection so well," said Carolina Herrera. And while the designs are always changing, she has kept the face of the brand consistent with her daughter, Carolina Herrera Jr. This is the third season the younger Herrera has been shot by photographer Mario Sorrenti. She told WWD the current campaign is also her favorite. "I barely had any makeup, we shot it really fast and when I saw the pictures I liked all of them, plus I think one really gets a sense of spring," she said, adding she loves working with Sorrenti because he doesn't ask her to pose like a model. "The day Mario doesn't shoot the campaign, I quit."

The designer has continued to feature her daughter in the campaigns because she represents the customer. "She is sophisticated and modern looking but also a mother of two, married and lives in Spain; she does so much." Sorrenti came up with the idea to feature a backdrop of bright colors in the new images, to reflect a collection that was inspired by the watercolors of Jeremiah Goodman. "The line this season incorporated beautiful floral prints, which inspired me to want to incorporate flowers into the imagery of the campaign," said Sorrenti. "Flowers are such a classical symbol of beauty and elegance." The campaign will run in the March issues of Town & Country, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W and Elle.

My life in shopping: Carolina Herrera Jr

Friday November 23, 2007
The Guardian

Do you shop much?

I used to. I mainly shop for my children now. I love getting them clothes from Flora and Henri, and Marie-Chantal in New York.

What about for yourself?

I often buy things from the high street - my favourites are Gap, Topshop, Zara and Urban Outfitters. Occasionally I will buy one good thing that isn't a fashion item but will last and last - some lovely boots or a cashmere sweater. I also dip into the Carolina Herrera closet - that's the only designer shopping I do.

How would you describe your shopping philosophy?

I hate shopping with people so I always go alone. And I do a lot of my shopping online. I love Boden.

What makes a successful shopping trip?

When I've bought something that I won't regret.

Does shopping cheer you up?

Well, kind of. It certainly doesn't stress me out unless there are a huge crowds. Oh, and maybe when I'm in Barneys and I'm trying to buy jeans. Jeans shopping stresses me out.

What is your guiltiest purchase?

A pair of leather boots I bought in Moscow. I knew that I could get the same pair in suede in New York for half the price. I was thinking, do I do it? Do I not? But I'd fallen in love with the leather pair. I just had to have them.

What was the last thing you bought?

Some T-shirts in Topshop.

What can't you get through the week without buying?

Coffee. Or maybe the newspaper. I don't read it every day but I always buy it on a Sunday.

I love Carolina Jr. she makes her whole look seem so effortless. Its really quite beautiful - and she always looks great in her mothers designs.

Anders Overgaard Photoshoot

Image Credit | Corbis

I really love the gown that she wore to her wedding. :crush: It's so effortless and chic, and she looks so beautiful in it. :crush:

Amazing photos on this page :heart:

At her mother's Fall 2008 show

00080m.jpg

www.style.com

Her wedding dress is perfection...Wow. It must be awesome being the daughter of Carolina Herrera.

that look makes her the perfect daisy buchanan. the mixed grey and black colors of her stole against the green dress and her eyes looks simply beautiful :wub:

She's gorgeous. I love reading articles about her. So she has two kids already? I didn't know that! Has anyone seen pictures of them?

As much as I hate to say it because it's really over used I think that Carolina Jr. is truly a fashion "icon." Her style is very elegant, and understated, allowing her natural beauty to shine through. She also appears to me to really live her style as opposed to just posing. I'm very impressed by her. Much more sophisticated than almost every actress in Hollywood and most of the young New York socialites as well.

^definitly... actresses and socialites nowadays arent elegant at all... they are just the product of stylists and beauty experts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->