Celebrity Wedding Dresses

So many great dresses in this thread. I really like Jessica Simpson's, Courteney Cox's, Liv Tyler's, Claudia Schiffer's, and Kate Holmes' dress. I really disliked Christina Aguilera's and Britney Spears'.
Does anyone have a photo of Shanna Moakler's Monique Lhullier dress (similar to Pink's)? I remember seeing a picture once and it was beautiful. I always like ML's wedding dresses.

substance please provide the sources of your images or they will have to be deleted per tfs guidelines...

Paulina Rubio after getting married in Playa del Carmen (april 30, 2007)
celebutopia.net

Claire Forlani @ her marriage in Pievebovigliana, Italy, June 8
celebutopia

That dress is awful. Straight up 80s and the bodice does not fit her well at all.

Oh well, she has a red carpet Italian wedding. I'm sure a crappy dress didn't ruin anything for her.

Don't like Elizabeth Hurley's dress. It looks like a mass of feathers got attached to it.

Thandie Newton's is also ugly.

does anyone have the pics of the Kevin Costner wedding. I remember the dress was fab but cant seem to find a pic of the thing!

They do seem like a sweet couple and she looks great.
Anyone know who made her dress?...
I like it better than her first one.

Katherine McPhee

Katharine McPhee, 23, gets down on the dance floor with her new husband, producer Nick Cokas, 43, during their Feb. 2 wedding reception at St. Viviana's in Los Angeles. The couple tied the knot earlier at the Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church before 305 guests (including McPhee's pal Rumer Willis).

from people online

Attachments

• mcphee1.jpg
    mcphee1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
  • mcphee4.jpg
    mcphee4.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26
  • mcphee7.jpg
    mcphee7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 63
  • mcphee8.jpg
    mcphee8.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 21
  • mcphee2.jpg
    mcphee2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mcphee3.jpg
    mcphee3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 19
  • mcphee5.jpg
    mcphee5.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 47
  • mcphee6.jpg
    mcphee6.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 20
I like her dress but the bridesmaid dresses are horrible. It looks like a beautiful wedding!

^I thought the same thing when I first saw the pictures. She looks lovely, but the bridesmaids dresses are awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->