Celebrity Wedding Dresses

i really loved gwen stefani's wedding dress..was it galliano? it faded into a pink at the hem..i loved it! that's like my dream dress...it was something different but there was a classic feeling to it..anyone have any more pics? like full length?

Last edited by a moderator:
Liv Tyler looked like a dream on her wedding. This dress is so simple and beautiful and perfect.

415715i.jpg

Liv Tyler looked simply gorgeous:heart: (but that's nothing new is it?^_^ )

It's still strange to me to see Avril so girly:shock: :unsure:

Avril's haircolor makes her look washed-out. Not pale (which I love), but washed-out.

Just one more for now.. :smile: when I start looking for pictures I can´t stop..

Danish Royal Wedding Photos (1964-1968)

Princess Anne-Marie of Denmark (*1946) and King Konstantin II. of Greece (*1940) in September 1964
greecewed1964.jpg

Crown Princess Margarethe of Denmark (*1940) and Henri de Laborde, Comte de Monpezat (*1934) in 1967
denwed1967.jpg

Princess Benedicte of Denmark (*1944) and Prince Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (*1934) in 1968
denwed1968.jpg
Credits: http://members.fortunecity.com/verenad/denwed.html

I loved Crown Princess Mette-Marit's wedding dress, it looked perfect on her and I thought it was very pretty.

All the royal wedding dresses look alike. They're all long-sleeved with a scoop neckline. So utterly boring!

I know we have all seen Mary and Frederik. But I love her and I´m proud to be Danish when I know we have them. Some of you have all ready posted Mary´s dress but I found some candy I had to share. :woot:

huwelijk8.jpg huwelijk3.jpg boeketmaryfoto3.jpg huwelijk2.jpg boeketmary.jpg

More wedding pics to come
I found a lot of other pictures with Mary I´m gonad post in her threat.

Credits: http://marydonaldson.web-log.nl/

Mariah Carey - Wedding with Tommy Mattola in 1993
hollywoodsbest.net

Thalia's wedding dress is the most beautiful ive seen! i remember seeing it years ago and i never forgot it.. she looked stunning.. it fit her body so well...just beautiful :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->