-- Chanel Cambon Ligne flats?

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Chanel Cambon flats? If so, did you go up a size when you purchased them? I'm normally an 8 in sneakers/flip-flops/etc., but I go up to an 8.5 for flats. What size do you recommend for me? Would a 9 (EU 40) be too big for me? Or do the flats stretch out with wear? TIA!

trepidationdream said:
Does anyone have the Chanel Cambon flats? If so, did you go up a size when you purchased them? I'm normally an 8 in sneakers/flip-flops/etc., but I go up to an 8.5 for flats. What size do you recommend for me? Would a 9 (EU 40) be too big for me? Or do the flats stretch out with wear? TIA!

Hi, go to 39. I am normally a US 7.5 in flats and took a 38 in these flats. They won't stretch out much and you have the tie to tighten if need be.

^ Thanks for the reply! So they fit true to size, then? I normally take my flats in a 39 as is, so I should just stick to my regular flat size? Thanks :flower:

they run pretty small. I'm normally a 9 and i purchased the 39- which was a little small on me. frustratingly the 40s were a bit big. why they didn't do half sizes in these, I'll never know. however they did stretch out a smidge.

trepidationdream said:
^ Thanks for the reply! So they fit true to size, then? I normally take my flats in a 39 as is, so I should just stick to my regular flat size? Thanks :flower:

Do you mean you normally take 39 in Chanel flats? If thats the case go with the 39. As I said Im normally a 7.5 US, so I took a 38 chanel cambon. good luckxx

^ I don't own any Chanel flats, so the Cambon would be my first pair. But I do own Marc by Marc Jacobs flats, and I take a 39 (US 8.5) in them, so I should stick to the 39 for the Cambon too?

For you girls who have the flats, I have heard that the flats are made for indoor use only, so have you actually worn the flats outside for walking and all? Do signs of wear and use show on the shoes because of this? TIA!

My pair of Chanel shoes.
very comfortable . I bought it 3 weeks ago , never wearing it :(
How do u guy think? I don't know what to wear to match -_-"

Attachments

• sowe 018.jpg
    sowe 018.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 8
...& what about these Chanel ballet flats?

Chanel_Cambon_Ballet_Flats_Shoes_.jpg

Cute no?:blush: I was in doubt, but I'll probably will buy them. You like?
& Does anyone has these ? Share me your uh...!

I have to be honest and say this...

Considering all the choice of flats at the moment, Chanel flats would be the last i would be picking....sorry. :smile:

Victime, you know those ones you posted are fake right?

Just to let you know in case you were going to buy THOSE and were thinking they were authentic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->