Chanel F/W 2018.19 by Karl Lagerfeld

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Models: Yoon Young Bae, Luna Bijl, Adesuwa Aighewi, Vittoria Ceretti, Hoyeon Jung, Grace Elizabeth & Nina Marker

PHOTOS TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR SEPTEMBER 2018

portraits always level up images, love the concept!

Love this campaign... a departure from the usual Chanel campaign a bit... I like the diversity of the cast too!

The portraits are lovely but the studio shots look like backstage pics from a show

Karl shot this? I'm surprised because I love it lol.

The cast appears to be Vittoria Ceretti, Nina Marker, Hoyeon Jung, Grace Elizabeth, Luna Bijl and Adesuwa Aighewi. Afraid I don't know the last girl! Is it Yoon Young Bae?

Last edited:
No to Vittoria Ceretti. There she is... overexposed again :sick:
She's always like "one of". Like a perfect, but overrated filler. And her career should be on someone like Camille Hurel level.
Good to see Luna & Grace again, and Nina Marker.

I remember someone on the forums mentioning Yoon Young Bae would be in the Chanel campaign, so that makes sense!

Karl loves Vittoria so I’m not surprised to see her.
It looks good and it’s a real departure from the usual composition of Chanel campaigns...
This could be there 4th best campaign after the Joan & Saskia for S/S12, the S/S13 with Stella and the FW11 with Freya.
I’m surprised to not see Adut...
The cast feels very Carine tho. I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of those girl in the Tom Ford campaign...

Uhm, it's not atrocious or dull. Let me put it that way, but it's also not such a tremendous upgrade. I think the portraits are the best, and the layout looks fresh for them.

Happy for the cast! Especially Vittoria and Grace. They're blossoming into icons. Keep Camille Hurel (or Anna Ewers - sorry, couldn't resist, Artemovartem! :boxer:) far away from Chanel, please!

I quite like this, especially the portraits and the cast members (favs being Grace, Luna and Vitto of course^_^)
Although, I wish they would have shot this in some beautiful, deciduous forest to match their backdrop at the show
and btw, I think Camille would make a v good Chanel model:boxer:

I am just soooo glad it's not some nepotism model, some insta model, or some celeb that can't even model.

This ad just shows how real models can elevate the clothes. The trio shot is gorgeous and love that portrait of Nina. Nice layout too. Certainly better than his previous ads. Can't wait to see more. Though they are all probably gonna look the same but the great thing is the cast is great, so I think we can expect more great shots.

is this for the same season of that forest fashion show? doesn't look related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->