Christian Dior S/S 2003 Paris

Scotty

Reaction score

By the way, feel free to share if you have the multi-camera version. :D

imaxtree

So fabulous. I always live for the soundtrack of this show - especially the "Don't Call Me Baby" mash-up.

I really hate Fashion Channel for what they are doing with the music. They actually uploaded this show twice, both are with different not original music and they still have old videos of this show, when they uploaded everything in parts, all 3 parts are still available with original music

Lucky to say I own the shoes in look 27/29-they are sky high and the bottoms are lined in the same red suede as the upper-just stupid luxe. One of my favorite John for Dior shows ever, just totally wild and mad and unapologetically sexy.

Oh! the music is not the original!

That's weird. It had the original music at the time. Anyway, I did save the video in case they removed it and re-uploaded with the non-original music. I can upload it soon.

Thank for share us, those videos are jewels
I think the music has copyright and of course thats so good music

That's weird. It had the original music at the time. Anyway, I did save the video in case they removed it and re-uploaded with the non-original music. I can upload it soon.

20764782_datamatics.jpg

The way these bags are still copied to this day. First by Balenciaga, then other high-street / fast-fashion brands.

It's very GUESS....and somehow Paris Hilton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->