Clara Buchanan

Clara in June

40897436_p.jpg

We featured Clara almost two months ago, after she did a few tests in Paris (with Viva) perfectly portrayed by photographer Bruno Werzisnki. Now it's big, big time to update on Clara again as she's back in New York with some freshly taken polaroids. What we love most with these new pictures is how she handles the contrasts between her look (outfit etcetera) and her delicate features which we already praised last time. It just goes back to our description of her potential: a classic beauty who with definitely more than just a twist. Clara's got enough power and subtlety to move some lines.

mariemaud.canalblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Clara Buchanan at Ford
IMG_3278.jpg
IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3287_2.jpg

MAJOR!!! GET ON IT!

coacd

OMG! Ford chopped her hair off! it's very short now

ugh. why? I hope it looks good at least, sorry I am just hardly ever a fan of short haircuts.

They could have waited until she had her first show season before they made such a major change.

Fresh, impudent, cute and beautiful. This is the brand new look of Clara. She just got a new short haircut. She is impressive and she has a gaze of this new and precious expressions, fresh, strong, cute, almost divine. Clara is simply perfect, classical and powerful. She has all these perfect statements, a height of 177m and dream measurements 79-61-90, what is else to say about her ? She is with Ford Models in New York and with VIVA Models in Paris. We should have an eye on her and keep her in our minds.

*excerpted from **************.blogspot*

oh gosh what have they done to her hair ! rather than enhancing her features i think it challenges her . i think also that she is a little inconsistent in her pictures ! i suppose its still early days .

I think she looks quite cute with short hair...more special if you know what I mean...

she looks good actually, I'm just thinking maybe it'll be harder for her to book shows with shorter hair.. and there seems to be a good amount of short haired blondes already..

she looks good actually, I'm just thinking maybe it'll be harder for her to book shows with shorter hair.. and there seems to be a good amount of short haired blondes already..

i agree i do like her but feel it may hinder her chances in booking shows too ! lets hope we are proved wrong.

VERSES by Stephen Smith

Styling Lucy Cobbs
Hair/makeup David Kalahiki
Models Clara & Allaire (FORD)

source: rydye.thepop.com

Not feeling the short hair on her at all :ninja: She's still beautiful and yes, her feline features together with short hair may complete the whole "pixie-look" but IMO she was way more outstanding with longer hair.

she has a great profile, but I'm not so impressed by her as a whole. I guess her body is nice too. But even still, to me it's like, blah, boring, blond. The short hair does help a bit.

This was so last year...oh well, better late than never :wink:

Ford Models Supermodel of the World 2009 Top 12

top12_su_uzrasu.jpg

From L-R:
Venezeuela- Rachelle Garzon
USA- Clara Buchanan
Norway- Johanna Friis
Australia- Stacey Grant
Brazil- Tayane Leão
Canada- Shelby Furber
Lithuania- Gabrielle Doveikaite
Israel- Alisa Gourari