Elizabeth Westfall

marqueemoon

Reaction score
New girl at Code I saw on COACD. Something about her expression is very captivating.
img1290zu4.jpg

COACD

I so badly wish there were more images of Elizabeth at the moment. The deep recessed quality in her eyes is haunting and all together stunning. I'm extremely interest to see how she photographs editorially and in test shots.

her showcard
http://images3.************/thumbs/9c/e7e21cf4ba7dd22a143569ad3e85a29c.th.jpg http://images3.************/thumbs/71/100782f71d6cb3fbce3f8f32f1ee7171.th.jpg
models.com

^Wow, she went blonde, huh? I love it actually...though how can you not appreciate a girl who's polaroids involves a leg grab like that? Thanks for posting those Jules!!

Tell me about it...I'm a legsman, remember? :heart: And I adore the blonde on her...it looks really warm or something. I'd like to see this girl going places.

She's just lovely. :heart:

And I always root a bit extra for the underdogs. I'd love to see someone from one of the smaller agencies get a break this season. But at the same time, I can't help but think "too bad she's with Code". -_-

She's just lovely. :heart:

And I always root a bit extra for the underdogs. I'd love to see someone from one of the smaller agencies get a break this season. But at the same time, I can't help but think "too bad she's with Code". -_-
hmhm.. yes :blush:

Oh yay, I just remembered to see if there was a thread for this girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Her card is stunning and I am so curious to see how Code does with her. Anyone know where she came from? Mother Agency info??? I am sure she will be in all of COACDs shows, he loves her. I love her look so much.

COACD did her well, Elizabeth walked Vena Cava...of course.

Vena Cava S/S 08:
ElizabethVena1.jpg

(Vogue.com.au)

Lovely little dollface. I can't help but think she looks short, though, compared to the girl next to her on the runway.

more of her work from Code^_^
polaroids
036ju0.jpg
041ic5.jpg

Code:
I'll post the rest of her portfolio after this:woot:

she looks great in her close ups! poor girl should sleep more though :shock:

elizabeth1yt1.jpg

How were you discovered? I was listening to the radio and went to a model search.
Where is your favorite city to travel and why? Killeen, Texas because that' where all my friends are!
What do you like to do in your free time? Dance, dance, and well, dance.
If you weren't modeling, what could you see yourself doing as a career? Being a photographer. I also LOVE to take pictures.
What do your friends think about you modeling? Some are really happy for me but there are also some who are angry that I'm doing it!
If you could book your dream job, what would it be? Dolce and Gabbana all the way.
What are your must-have makeup essentials? Lip gloss and eyeliner, couldn't live without it.
Who is your favorite designer and why? All of the above because any one who can be that creative in clothing is my favorite!
What advice would you give to a girl trying to break into this industry? Be positive and never be someone you're not!
What is the best part about being a model? The people you meet and work with.
What do you miss most about home when you're working? My grandma's speeches on how I'm gonna be the best LOL.
Who are your style icons? Avril and Pink they're soooo crazy!
How do you prepare for a photo shoot or a runway show? I usually tell myself I'm gonna rock it like no one else!
What are your hidden talents? I can bend and fold like no one else LOL.

elizabeth2vq8.jpg

[Source: www.teenvogue.com casting call]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->