Cows Milk vs. Soy Milk?

I prefer Cow's milk.

I've tried soy milk and dislike it a lot. Even the chocolate wasn't enough to disguise the taste. Just makes me want to barf.

I get organic cow's milk, which tastes way better and doesn't have added crap to it.

For a while now I've been looking for a substitute for cows milk. I'd heard some things about the sugar content of soy milk and was reluctant to go down that particular path as I try to keep my sugar intake relatively low. I found oat milk to be nice, but the taste was too strong for certain uses - so I continued to look elsewhere. However, recently I've discovered what seems to be a perfect alternative:

http://www.karadairyfree.com/

It has a gorgeous mild taste, and my skin seems much the better for it. It seems to be selling quite widely in London at the moment, so anyone interested should have a look around. Has anyone else tried this?

Thank you for the link ^_^
I have been wanting to find an alternative milk to have with my coffee. I tend to drink coffee black nowadays [cows milk does not agree with me/so I consume no cheese/yoghurt/creams etc] I dislike the taste of soy milk, unless I have it in a hot chocolate...so Coconut milk could be something new to try. :woot:

Soy is my cow milk free alternative although I wouldn't mind trying other milks like almond.

I can't drink cows milk, I never have been able to, even when I was little. The taste of it just repulses me.

Mostly I drink soy milk, I wasn't sure when I first started drinking it but perhaps it's an acquired taste because I love it now!

I've tried almond, rice and oat milk but I prefer to taste of soy.

Cow Milk all the way! I drink atleast 3 glasses a day, i adore the stuff.

I am kinda over Soy Milk. I bought some Oat Milk to eat with my cereal but I still have Soy Milk in my latte. I'd love to try making my own Almond Milk for my cereal!

I choose neither. I cut back on fat in my diet, and went from whole to 2 percent to skim to soy milk over the past few years. Then I was concerned about how much of my diet was reliant on soy. I was eating loads of it; and then I read about the potential of problems from the estrogenic effects of soy and soy milk. I experienced some health things that gave me pause (although there is much debate about the estrogenic effects of soy), and about soybean farming and realized I was eating far too much soy. I have switched to almond and rice milk (although I much prefer almond and think it's way better than soy). I also feel much better drinking almond. Silk is nice once in a while, especially chocolate and egg nog varieties. Just not all the time.

Yes I completely agree with you. I saw that soy was on the news last year for also causing weight problems in boys and girls from the time they were drinking it in formula. I guess soy in its original form as edamame is really good for you, but when it starts getting refined and turned into all different kinds of things, thats when it causes problems. Also, cows milk is yummy but it is harder for the body to digest and takes like 8 hours to break down in the body. Goats milk is also really good and is much easier digestible. Also I like almond milk too, but my favorite is coconut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->