CR Fashion Book #1 2012 : Kate Upton & Audrey Harrelson by Bruce Weber

A Woman`s Life seems to be the best editorial to me by a mile. The others look okay and there`s something wrong with them... I just can`t seem to grasp what it is

I`m seriously not that moved or impressed

guys, where in Washington or NY can i buy it, in NY Barnes doesn`t have it (

OK, I know I wasnt too thrilled about this issue at first, but now that I have it in my hands, I'm kinda loving it! ASF, you nailed on those two eds^^, they're stunning. I had no idea Tom Ford was in this issue. I don't see a reference to who styled the above eds so I'm assuming it was Carine.

Any Louis Vuitton ads inside?

Editorial:

Lullaby
Photographer: Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Model: Marie Piovesan

tumblr_mai2rkVhN01r70toco1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mai2rkVhN01r70toco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mai2rkVhN01r70toco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mai2rkVhN01r70toco4_1280.jpg

*facebook/Marilyn-Agency-Paris

^ How boring. If I didn't know who Carine Roitfeld was and I saw this issue I would never imagine that she edited a major fashion magazine for 10 years because that's how amateurish it looks.

The issue is now in shops here in NYC, and according to a shop owner it has been selling like crazy. More than half the amount they put out this morning is gone.

I saw it at Around The World (148 W. 37th).
But if you're going to SoHo, check Lafayette Smokeshop, at the corner of Spring & Lafayette. Small store, but they always have early issues.

Anyone who has pre-ordered this issue have received yet?, cos I don't.

Models: Daniela Braga & Magda Languinge
Photographers: Jean-Baptiste Mondino & Jamie Morgan

Next Models Facebook

^
Hair: Didier Malige
Makeup: Alice Lane
Manicure: Gina Vivanco

fashion_screen.livejournal

"Queens"
Models: Kiara Kabukuru, Lindsey Wixson, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Constance Jablonski, Jacquelyn Jablonski & Sui He
Photographer: Pierpaolo Ferrari
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

fashion_screen.livejournal

Londoners, apparently Selfridges should have it tomorrow. Will let you know the minute I get my hands on it. Fingers crossed!

OMG Kiara is that b!tch! After all these years she still has the same intensity and ever-so-elegant poses. I really miss her and I'm so glad Carine is using her.

I'm loving most of these eds, especially Ms Mcneil's. She could seriously be a super if she wanted it. That woman has EVERYTHING! Werq.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queens looks like its directly stolen from Toilet Paper - which would make sense, since Pierpaolo is part of Toilet Paper, along with Maurizio Cattelan ...
http://toiletpapermagazine.com/index.html

I'll have to give CR a second look, but on the first quick look nothing was striking ...
Do you know you can suscribe for the digital edition for only $10 ... I think I'll do that ...

^Have you seen it? there`s ridiculous shipping amound of 15 usd for digital edition. beware: once i subscribed to V on-line. they took money but i never get any mention on how could i get my subscription as well as any reply on my e-mail... since V is the same publisher i don`t wanna risk.

That price is the magazine in USA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->