Cropped fur (and faux) jackets

That APC fur is stunning - I love it - nice one Meg.

(Ps - if this posts twice I'm soryr - flippin conputer is playing up:( )

Just saw this pic of Kelly Wearstler wearing a cropped fur jacket in a very old school way, but I think it looks great.
fabsugar
sc014dcbfb.preview.jpg

omg. that a.p.c. fur needs to get in my life. thanks for posting it Meg, if my size comes back in stock it will most certainly be purchased :smile:

I like the pic that Meg posted above also - I just love the style

Sorry double post but does anyone know how much in English pounds that jacket is at the top of this page?? Thank you

pinktink - def. check out local vintage stores, and by this, I mean the really crap ones. I got mine at Value Village which is kind of the 'lowest of the low' in terms of second hand clothes and they had some GREAT faux jackets there. I think it has something to do with grandma's just giving away their coats there. I'm guessing the H&M one is about 55 or 60 quid.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I do but they are all way too big for me and way too long. I guess i shall carry on doing that though I guess i could go out of town and go to a different vintage store :smile:. Thanks lovely :smile:.

I was surprised to see Express with a TON of fur stuff this season...I mean fur hoodies, fur vests, big fluffy fur coats, the whole nine yards. It all reminds me of Rachel Zoe, definitely. I love the way they look on her and others but it's probably not something I'll try to pull off.

i owned a white fak-fur jacket about 4 years ago and finally sold it on ebay. when i'm looking in this thread not i think i should have kept it.

you should have done but you could always buy another (ebay perhaps - lol - sorry)

kindi - that's why I can never let things go :lol: I'm always like....in 5 years I might want something JUST like this....oh well, there are loads of vintage and faux stuff around....

i m 100% convinced this is sth i really need haha but i m hoping for real ones! maybe i will try to get a vintage one...

i really like this trend, im thinking about getting the swing faux leopard from topshop. Im worried i wont ever actually wear it though and as i live in the US i cant really tell the quality.
Sorry I cant figure out how to get the picture from the site. :blush:

I always liked mink - but all these vitage jackets/coats have these huge shouldes so I bought a Vintage mink fur cape from ebay - I plan to wear it over tweed jackets, belted over.
mink scarf again from e-bay to wear it like in the picture
http://www.michaelkors.com/

Attachments

• 2520_1.JPG
    2520_1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 340
  • aug2008fa220.jpg
    aug2008fa220.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • promo1p1.jpg
    promo1p1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Lovin_It, love the gray!!!!
I still have not received it yet, so I'm not sure about the quality, it was about 100 $ so it wouldn't be a big problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->