D11.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • D9.JPG
    D9.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 4
  • D12.JPG
    D12.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 4
Hmm... The reason, I suppose, was that Danica needed more experience. She barely was a model when she won SOTW.

Perhaps she needs more time back home to get more experience? She either decided to skip NY Fashion Week or she failed to land even one runway gig. What a shame....she had so much promise.

Two years ago.

Perhaps she needs more time back home to get more experience? She either decided to skip NY Fashion Week or she failed to land even one runway gig. What a shame....she had so much promise.

Two years ago.

Don't worry she didn't go to castings so just leave her alone,She transferred into Ford Women w/c is another division from Ford Models and they decided not to let her do castings because she doesn't have that runway height but i do think she needs to change an agency who will let her do castings for runways :(

While there were a lot of short models wo made it big, only a handful of "petite" girls come to mind who were both runway & print models, Audrey Marnay who is 5'6 and Kate Moss who is 5'7 or thereabouts. I feel Danica has to amp up her "attitude" , probably develop a fierce walk for scouts and agency to notice,if she is ever going for the bigger projects. Height wouldnt be so much of an issue as they wear heels in most shows. Pity because she has potential. Her face,there are a lot of Asian faces who look like her, Chiharu Okunugi, Leaf Zhang, or even say, Sissi Hou who are "visible" in the catwalks.

i would love to see her in Wilhelmina because they love asian models there! Sung Hee,Soo Joo,Wang Xiao,Varsha Thapa, and many more...

I dont think its that simple for her to switch agencies. She got her breakthrough in international modelling by winning the Ford competition which means she won a contract. Its not like they hand you cash after winning, like beauty contests. She has to work for the prize, so Im guessing she's stuck with Ford

Don't worry she didn't go to castings so just leave her alone,She transferred into Ford Women w/c is another division from Ford Models and they decided not to let her do castings because she doesn't have that runway height but i do think she needs to change an agency who will let her do castings for runways :(

"Don't worry she didn't go to castings so just leave her alone."....you're hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gordo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->