Danica Magpantay

More pictures of her from her updated portfolio..

fordmodels.com/models

"V Magazine"
Ph:Paul Rowland
Models:Tao Okamoto,Janice Alida,Valerija Kelava,Alana Zimmer, Arisce Wanzer,Dafne Cejas, Danica Magpantay, Hanne Gaby, Hannelore Knuts, Rose Cordero , Andie Arthur
486008_2976422707573_955705293_n.jpg

vmagazine

Danica Magpantay (CalCarries) by Bj Pascual in beauty Editorial for Cosmopolitan Magazine (February 2013)

PH: Bj Pascual
Beauty Editor: Agoo Bengzon and Regina Belmonte
Make-Up: Ara Fernando for Guerlain
Hair: Jerry Javier for L'Oreal Professionnel
fashionmediaph/blog

What's new with Danica? No news is hopefully good news? Two years after she won Ford's SOTW, I see nary a blip in the modelling radar. No editorial (Charo and Charlene had multiple spreads at Marie Claire and Town and Country respectively less than a year after their runner up finishes)to speak of and now I understand from a friend who works in Manila, Danica has been sighted around town. I hope she's not there to again gain "more experience". She has sooooooo much potential....she should grin and bear it and plant roots in NYC.

Don't worry she didn't go to castings so just leave her alone,She transferred into Ford Women w/c is another division from Ford Models and they decided not to let her do castings because she doesn't have that runway height but i do think she needs to change an agency who will let her do castings for runways :(

Changing agencies isn't as easy as changing shoes. She's under contract with Ford and until the management is ready to let her go, she's stuck with them. Patience and luck are key. Not all models get famous overnight.

ACCENT Magazine Cananda (Cover + Editorial)

allcoveredinglitter/tumblr

Paolo Roldan becomes the first male to be on the cover of Accent Magazine. Along with model muses, Charlene, Charo and Danica, the November issue highlights Art & Design. Photography by Shirley Yu. Creative direction by Danyl Geneciran. Styling by Quimari Majette. Makeup by Kelly Bud. Hair by Aki Yamaguchi.
1384163_564892163566357_1140905451_n.jpg

facebook.com/accentmag

A Model Cause: Charlene, Charo, Danica, and Dave Lilja for Typhoon Haiyan
Haiyan-Relief-651x1024.jpg

Ford: How did the typhoon affect you on an emotional level? What was your reaction to seeing the devastation on the news?
Danica: I was working when I first saw it on the news. I grew up in the Philippines and typhoons hit our country all the time. Recently, the typhoons have been getting more and more destructive. I am shocked and surprised to see how much damage it had done to millions of people. My heart goes out to each and every one of them. In my direct family, only my sister and I are here in New York. I hear stories from the victims of the typhoon and how their survival instincts overtook them.
Ford: Have you gone back since the typhoon? The impression of the communal spirit?
Danica: I plan to come back this holiday. It’s always amazing how Filipinos stand up and smile when disaster occurs. This year has been pretty overwhelming and yet exceptional, our countrymen and women of all ages are willing to lend a helping hand. I’m really thankful that a lot of countries (twenty-eight to date) have pledged assistance for disaster relief. It is incredible.
fordmodelsblog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->