Height: 5'10" ; 178cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-35.5 ; (EU) 86-61-90
Dress Size: (US) 6 ; (EU) 36
Shoe Size: (US) 9.5 ; (EU) 41 ; (UK) 7
Mother agency: unknown
Agencies:
IMG Models - New York

'Women Model Management', New York 'City Models', Paris 'Why Not', Milan
Advertisements: A-K-R-I-S, Chloe, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Exté, Halston, iBlues, Istante, Louis Feraud, Rene Lezard, Saks Fifth Avenue, Strenesse, Valentino, Versus,
Magazine Covers: Italy: 'Vogue' - July 1997; 'Amica' - June 21st, 2000
UK: 'Frank' - November 1997
US: 'Harper's Bazaar' - May 1997
Fashion Shows: Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Ann Demeulemeester, Anna Molinari, Anna Sui, Byblos, Calvin Klein, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Chloé, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Fendi, Gianni Versace, Gucci, Iceberg, Isaac Mizrahi, Istante, Jean Colonna, Jil Sander, Karl Lagerfeld, Lawrence Steele, Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Nicole Miller, Valentino, Versus}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998 {Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Ann Demeulemeester, Alberta Ferretti, Anna Molinari, Anna Sui, Bill Blass, BCBG, Blumarine, Byblos, Carolina Herrera, Calvin Klein, Cerruti 1881, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Fendi, Gianni Versace, Gucci, Helmut Lang, Hermès, Isaac Mizrahi, Iceberg, Jean Colonna, Jil Sander, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Martine Sitbon, MaxMara, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Richard Tyler, Sportmax, Todd Oldham, Trussardi, Valentino, Versus}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1999 {Alberta Ferretti, Anna Sui, Badgley Mischka, Bill Blass, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrerra, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Ellen Tracy, Gucci, Helmut Lang, Jil Sander, Les Copains, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Missoni, Moschino, Narciso Rodriguez, Nicole Miller, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Strenesse, Versace, Versus}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1999 {Alberta Ferretti, Anna Sui, Antonio Berardi, Betty Jackson, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrerra, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Ellen Tracy, Gucci, Helmut Lang, Mark Eisen, Moschino, Narciso Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Versace}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2000 {Anna Sui, Bill Blass, Carolina Herrera, Ellen Tracy, Helmut Lang, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Tommy Hilfiger, Versus}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2000 {Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Anna Sui, Ann Demeulemeester, Balenciaga, Chloé, Givenchy, Helmut Lang, Jean Colonna, Lanvin, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Martine Sitbon, Narciso Rodriguez, Thimister, Vivienne Tam, Yves Saint Laurent}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2002 {Helmut Lang, Katayone Adeli, Luella}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2002 {Balenciaga, Calvin Klein, Helmut Lang, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2003 {Ann Demeulemeester, Balenciaga, Calvin Klein, Chloé, Costume National, Helmut Lang, Hussein Chalayan, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Miguel Adrover}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2003 {Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Ann Demeulemeester, Badgley Mischka, Balenciaga, Costume National, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Helmut Lang, Hussein Chalayan, Jil Sander, Katayone Adeli, Krizia, Luella, MaxMara, Proenza Schouler, Versace}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2004 {Daryl K, Imitation of Christ}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2004 {Perry Ellis, Phi}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2008 {Costello Tagliapietra, Proenza Schouler}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2009 {Proenza Schouler}
Haute Couture - Autumn/Winter 2009 {Givenchy}

info via FMD

Ads for Chloe, TSE, Versus.

herfamedgoodlooks

Last edited by a moderator:
We didn't have a thread on Danielle Zinaich?! Seriously? That's sacrilege!

That story she did with Meisel (and Karen Elson and Amy Wesson, I believe) with the black clothes and the limbs going through the holes in the wall, is still one of my favorites. Every time I think of Danielle, I'll always remember a former colleague saying: "best smile in the industry! Hands down!" :heart:

herfamedgoodlooks, scanned by jal-718, scanned by me

yaars, i know! i was suprised too, hope my search didn't miss it. And yes her smile! Got a great pic of it. BTW, i love that shoot too. Too bad we can't post HQ's from A+C .

From Allure, 1996-ish.

herfamedgoodlooks

From Harper's Bazaar with Kylie Bax, Haylynn Cohen and Angela Lindvall. How great is this! And there's that beautiful smile.

herfamedgoodlooks

amazing, amazing work. she still has tons of pictures at style.com :heart:

so disappointed to find that she's not in this month's VI :cry: i hope her shots
pop out somewhere though, if ever there were any :judge:

From Harper's Bazaar with Tanga. Yet another amazing editorial, Danielle is so good there.

scanned by me

I remember trying to find her thread here months ago and being surprised she didn't have one, but there are probably a fair few models from the Eighties and Nineties who did quite well who don't have threads.

I loved her two Vogue Italia covers and I'd say the Japanese styled one is among my favourites: the composition and the mood are just perfect.

:shock: I was so sure she had a thread and I'd look for it some day to see if I can at least attempt to contribute or admire her previous work. Thanks for starting it hfgl!

She did a few runway shows this past season, hope we see even more of her again after her appearance in VI too. ^_^

VPL by Victoria Bartlett F/W 10 NYC

Reed Krakoff F/W 10 NYC

Loewe F/W 10 Paris

*style.it

There wasn't a thread on her :shock: Thank god there is one now because she is too great of a model to go unnoticed!
I didn't know she did runway this past season ... great to see her back at work.

Chloé Campaign (HQ) ... unfortunately I don't know the photographer or season
source : community.livejournal.com/thestyleregistry

Amica June 2000
source: herfamedgoodlooks.com

Attachments

• amica.jpg
    amica.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 10
How did I not know of her. She is amazing. What an infectious smile.

I agree with everyone.....its criminal that she didn't have a thread here.:shock:
I was gonna start one lasy year and then completely forgot.:doh:
Thanks hfgl for kicking it off in style.:flower:
I will try to contribute........here goes......

Harper`s Bazaar december 1997 (re-print)

Danielle Zinaich, Kylie Bax by Karl Lagerfeld
styled by Sarajane Hoare

scanned by Alien Sex Friend @ fashion_screen

are you joking? we did not have a thread on danielle?!

wow. i've long been a fan of danielle and remember many of those stories from her first years in 96+97. the versus ads were very cool.

When I read the discussion about her in the Vogue IT thread I thought she must be some newbie, though the name sounded familiar. But after seeing her photos I totally remember seeing her in lots of editorials and eds in the 90's :woot: I think I still have some old magazines with her in it. Will try to scan them once I have some spare time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->