Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane (2000-2007)

Chinor1z said:
def get the 60 gig. $100 more than the 30 gig, but you get double the memory, it's barely thicker AND at least 1 extra hour of video playback time! That's VERY key.

By the way, scrounge up your old college (or current college id) and save $30!

As for the black raws... around $200 would be pretty solid. That's about the price that the raw blues seem to go for now on there.
-A

yeah, I'm definitely going to get the 60 gig since it's certainly worth the price difference.

I see a lot of raw blues on ebay, but not the raw blacks :( need to find some :D I want to find the orange overdyes, too.. but I don't see them being sold anywhere :doh:

has anyone ever tried this cloak on? I'm just curious as to how they fit :P the piece always interested me to just look at anyway :smile:

chris_daka said:
has anyone ever tried this cloak on? I'm just curious as to how they fit :P the piece always interested me to just look at anyway :smile:

it fits like... a knit cape? i mean, it's essentially a blanket with form.. and that's how it fits... although it is really awesome. they've got a bunch at the new york store, you just have to ask to see them.

EdK said:
judes wearing the 475 dollar pseudo raw denims

albert ur jackets on Y! but its a 44 http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h30610850
If I won the lottery right now, I'd grab it. :P

Karl Popper, white leather = black stripe, black leather = white stripe, black canvas = red stripe, white canvas/grey suede = red stripe

To whoever asked about Diabro's orange overdyes...they were called "mud processed" for s/s 05, and they have the reddish-tinted ones for f/w 05, referring to them as "rust".

Chris Daka, what size are you? Diabro still has a size or two left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, around size 33 more or less depending on the cut I guess.

I have no idea how to look around that site :blush:

chris_daka said:
Alex, around size 33 more or less depending on the cut I guess.

I have no idea how to look around that site :blush:
Sorry, I was wrong. They sold more since I last checked. All they have is a 29. And only a 29 and 31 in the s/s 05 orange overdyes.

AlexN said:
Sorry, I was wrong. They sold more since I last checked. All they have is a 29. And only a 29 and 31 in the s/s 05 orange overdyes.

it's ok. actually, I just found two things I'd like to get from that site.. :P can people from the US buy from that site? or no?

I noticed Diabro on eBay, but is there any way to purchase items from their site (in the US?) they have items on their site that aren't on ebay that I want :doh:

wow Albert,

how'd u manage to score urself a suit for <1k?!! :woot:

I just paid about 1300 for this @ yahoo Japan.
very hard to find petite sizes tho.....

http://page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s7517011

anyway, good luck going to med school. its hard work!
I m a dentist myself. I guess medi ppl hv a great taste for clothes huh? B)

but dentists will ALWAYS earn more $$$!! :innocent: :innocent:

Albert sounds like you got two really good deals with those suits :flower: - where'd you get them from? (do the suits even ever go on sale?)

chris_daka said:
I noticed Diabro on eBay, but is there any way to purchase items from their site (in the US?) they have items on their site that aren't on ebay that I want :doh:

You could always try sending them a message on eBay asking about those items. I asked them a heap of sizing questions (sometimes the measurements differ comparing their eBay shop to the diabro.jp site) and they were always helpful and replied promptly.

That or maybe http://www.bid-service.jp/ I've heard it's reliable but I haven't personally used it.

I used http://www.bid-service.jp/
for my jacket i mentioned above.

very nice guy, replies emails almost immediately, charges a commission.

my jacket will arrive in the next couple of days. so will leave my final verdict till then... :unsure:

What is the cheapest price anyone found for Apple Video iPod 60ghz for? Does anyone know whether it fit inside the black tie Dior Homme iPod case?

Was at a consignment store yesterday. They had the black/grey leather/wool baseball jacket form Victim of the Crime for $900, if any of you are interested. I think it was size 50, but I'm not sure...

was it fish for the hip faust?

AlexN said:
If I won the lottery right now, I'd grab it. :P

Karl Popper, white leather = black stripe, black leather = white stripe, black canvas = red stripe, white canvas/grey suede = red stripe

To whoever asked about Diabro's orange overdyes...they were called "mud processed" for s/s 05, and they have the reddish-tinted ones for f/w 05, referring to them as "rust".

Chris Daka, what size are you? Diabro still has a size or two left.

Thanks AlexN. Although did you get the colors reversed?? Because I have the white canvas high tops and they have a black stripe! I'm curious about the white leather high tops because I was kinda under the impression that they did not have a stripe on them (not seen on the runway photos either, as far as i can tell).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->