00790m.jpg
00800m.jpg

00810m.jpg
00820m.jpg

00830m.jpg
00840m.jpg

Source: Style.com

I dont like it all, but I think there is alot of nice stuff in this collection

Ever since they've been showing in their new space, it seems they're trying to fuse a "haute couture" feeling into their collections. That's good, but as I said before, it looks like the craft is lacking in some of the pieces. The metallics look cheap, but I do like those metal-esque corset belts! ^_^

masquerade said:
can someone tell mewhere it is on the d&g site cuz i looked and i couldnt find it. that site is frustrating

there seems to be a lot of hit and miss elements to the show, the good stuff is really good though

This took me awhile to figure out too. You go to the Dolce&Gabbana section of the site. Look under the menu and click on the part that says "preview" and it well say Man/Women click on one of those and you'll get show pictures and video from the latest.

See, there are only about a dozen or so looks in that runway presenation that I felt benefitted from this ridiculous belts...its really just not taboo anymore Dolce, let's move on.

I think this is a big improvement on S/S. A lot of this has the potential to look hugely tacky, on the wrong person but there are some things which are lovely.

I don't think the shoes are great, they're rather boring.

Ill give this a 98%. The metallic corsets are a bit over the top. And the big sleeve things are pissing me off. But the rest is so fuc*ing gorgeous!!! Love the glitter and all. *no model talk please*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God It's so sexy it's making me sick!!! This is by far the best Dolce and Gabbana collection I've ever seen.

i hate it. but there will be better pieces in the stores.

Its nice, but its been done. A little husseyn here, some balenciaga there. Metalics and future clothes are fun, but this is jsut dragging it on and on and on.

WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Pure Dolce & Gabanna. The theme is dominatrix. I think they managed to capture some of the essence of what the label is about. It's a very very strong collection, especially those evening dresses.

I think Gisele may be the campaign girl.

BTW, the shoes are HOT

Not sure this been posted yet, but here is the tracklist:

1. FUTURE LOVERS / I FEEL LOVE - Madonna
2. EROTICA - Madonna
3. FORBIDDEN LOVE - Madonna

dolcegabbana.it

Urgh. This is completely rehashing last season. Except for one thing: they forgot the originality. The silhouettes are all completely different. The metallics are too in-your-face. And the last gowns are hideous.

And, as usual, there aren't that many different 'looks' in the collection. Most all of it is just the same thing in different colors.

ilaughead said:
Urgh. This is completely rehashing last season. Except for one thing: they forgot the originality. The silhouettes are all completely different. The metallics are too in-your-face. And the last gowns are hideous.

And, as usual, there aren't that many different 'looks' in the collection. Most all of it is just the same thing in different colors.

Absolutely true!!

Dolce and Gabbana always do such lovely cocktail dresses. I especially like these (minus all the belts)
00130m.jpg
00070m.jpg

This would be better without the corsage also
00180m.jpg
00520m.jpg

style.com

all the shoes are lovely, and I want them, and I really like the bags too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members