Donna Karan F/W 07.08 : Catherine McNeil by Mario Testino

very disappointing ad campaign for a great collection...
catherine bores me to tears...
she actually looks like bianca balti there...

Catherine looks really beautiful but this concept is so dull and boring! For some reason it seems like a Giorgio Armani ad to me....

something is wrong with her head in that ad that makes her look as she's not comfortable in that pose... I'm not a fan so far

the ad is so booooring!!!!
Catherine looks ok but nothing spectacular, specially when there is so much hype going on about this girl!

its funny how everyone is saying Catherine looks like X model or Y model.. and then everyone is saying she looks better than normal.

Catherine does look pretty good though, but these are boring.

I'm pretty sure her exclusive with Testino is coming to an end very soon. It was for 6 months (correct me if I'm wrong) and that started before the Fall 2007 shows - so we'll see Catherine working with other photographers very soon.

*fingers crossed for Inez & Vinoodh* lol

^I hope so!Im getting tired of her testino exclusive !

I love the Donna Karan collection this season, but I don't know if this ad does it justice. She is so fierce though.

i like the ad..very sexy and catherine..and i am curios about the rest of it..

Urgh. So bland! Maybe if the greys were darker it'd be more dramatic?

iu love catherine, and i want her to succeed. the ad is fine, but boring. but its donna karan so its not unexpected. i think she looks like tasha/erin in that pic though

the ad is too generic somethin that av never associated with donna karan ads, expected more

Her body looks weird in that photo, like her head is too big for the body. She looks beautiful though, and she does look like Balti (where is she now??)

I don't see any resemblance to Bianca. Maybe a bit of Erin, though... It's in the expression.

I'm pretty much indifferent about this. It's not horrible, just lackluster.

so if Catherine is Testino's muse at the moment, does that mean we'll be seeing her in every single campaign that he shoots? Think we'll see her in Burberry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->