Donna Karan S/S 2015 : Andreea Diaconu by Peter Lindbergh

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score

At Donna Karan, the designer has returned to a longtime favorite photographer, Peter Lindbergh. The duo shares a long history — from 1992, Lindbergh shot 15 campaigns for Karan, their last collaboration being for spring 2007. For the spring ads, Lindbergh photographed model Andreea Diaconu against a backdrop marked by giant brushstrokes. Like the collection itself, the images are “inspired by passions so much a part of Donna Karan…art, sensuality and the woman,” according to the company.

wwd

She looks great imo. I wish the dress didn´t blend so much with the background but still, I want to see more :smile:

Poor choice of model, but the dress goes well with the background.
It's just not exciting though, not that I expect that from DK.

The backdrop is my favorite thing about it, but the whole thing looks nice. Andreea is a great choice for DK.

very impressive - applause for Andreea :clap:

I'm very glad for Andreea but I expected after duo like this much more.

The first picture is strikingly gorgeous, but after seeing whole campaign it's generic. I don't know why.

The first picture is strikingly gorgeous, but after seeing whole campaign it's generic. I don't know why.

You're quite right. I must admit I'm a sucker for DK ads. Her focus is mainly on the clothes. It's very challenging to shoot prints against a painting, but I quite like this. It's like the poor man's take on D&G SS 2007 by Klein.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DC80
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->