Escada S/S 2009 : Christy Turlington

:heart: the colours, it looks better than last season imo.

I can't even see the ad, I'm too hypnotized by that hideous belt.

Looks okay. Don't like the lay out though.

Looks nice, I like the clean look, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like the rest if the color scheme changes...

I don't like how Escada is printed so big in the middle of the page over Christy, I would have preferred if it was placed smaller in a corner.

I like it, love the simplicity but I think there is too much going on with the belt and necklece

^^agreed the shoes+necklace+belt are too much....

it's nice but Christy looks better in eds than in ads for me.

and thank you Northern Star for all the new ads...I cna't give you karma but I will

I like this ad-it's what I expect from Escada. I do love the white-on-white, and the belt is TDF.

They could have done something so much more impressive with Christy... This is so boring.

Maybe they had to pay so musch to use Christy that they decided to forgo everything else.

I'd rather they hire new, current models, and pay much more attention to the set.

i really like the layout as well. very simple and sleek but Christy isn't working it here :(

Christy's perfect for Escada, but the last few campaigns have been depressingly ugly. It really doesn't have to be this boring (just think of Meisel's vivid group shots and gorgeous ones with Linda)...

I actually like the simple look of the ad. I love the pairing of the suit with the shoes, very interesting mix... but that belt is simply hideous! :sick:

It's a little boring, but Christy looks great and the shot represents the brand well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->