Estée Lauder : Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls & Liu Wen by Craig McDean

Does anyone else think their ads have become really ugly and substandard the past few years?? These are the only truly lovely ones IMO

models

The casting team is sick. I haven't seen one single shot that has the wow factor like what Daria did for Lancome.

To be more specific, Liu is definitely not an ideal EL lady, and she performs like so stiff no matter on colors or skincare.

There are other gorgeous asian models like feifei ( she did so well for armani beauty ), and one more point, western companies don't need to hire an asian girl to sell whitening products. Here in japan, ladies prefer as white as an authentic Caucasian.

^
Here in China,Liu is porpular that she is the motivation of many people to buy estee lauder's products.She is more like a superstar and not just a model.
feifei is gorgeous but she needs some time to make herself more famous in china.

PS:I don't think daria's single shot of lancome is working for me.I even prefer Constance's.

I think what motivated the casting is that they simply wanted to boast all the top quintessential "it" girls, they acquired arizona muse who they dont even use?

Give time I'm sure we will see Arizona ads this Spring and Summer Estee Lauder has so many collections.

^
Here in China,Liu is porpular that she is the motivation of many people to buy estee lauder's products.She is more like a superstar and not just a model.
feifei is gorgeous but she needs some time to make herself more famous in china.

PS:I don't think daria's single shot of lancome is working for me.I even prefer Constance's.

come on,,in china,model is model..I dont think LIU is that popular in china.
and Liu's "fans" is not the customer groups.:sick:
Liu Wen is great model.but not suits Estée Lauder

come on,,in china,model is model..I dont think LIU is that popular in china.
and Liu's "fans" is not the customer groups.:sick:
Liu Wen is great model.but not suits Estée Lauder

Bruce is right. Liu is almost an icon in China.
And people do buy the product just because of Liu.

maybe she is icon in Malaysia,,haha
but.......the absolute not in china.
for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one knows her in Malaysia. People even barely know who is "Kate Moss"

People does know her in China, she is icon level, along with Du Juan, Lv Yan.
I'm Chinese, I should know that.

032913_main1.jpg

esteelauder.com via nrllaless@tfs

Estee Lauder Cyber White Brilliant Cells Moisture Night Cream

zinio

My God. I'm going to scream if I see Constance for any more EL ads this season. It's getting ridiculous!!

Invisible Collection

facebook/esteelaudermalaysia & esteelauder.cn

Arizona, Joan, Constance & Liu

weibo

Pleasure Pop

fabfivelifestyle

Fall 2013 Metallics Pure Color Collection

chicprofile

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members