Estée Lauder 'Modern Muse' Fragrance : Arizona Muse by Craig McDean

anlabe32

Reaction score
Finally, Arizona! :heart:

Estée Lauder Modern Muse fragrance

sassisamblog.com

It's the first fragrance they launched since 2003. There's an article on wwd but I can't access it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took them a year but she's here... and looking lackluster. Her and Constance need to just gtfo. Seriously! :eyeroll:

I love the brows and hairstyle!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is just born to do beauty shots! Great job!

This is beautiful! Wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but its so much better than what I would have expected.

Wow, this one of the best Estee Lauder ads i've ever seen. Arizona is so beautiful here!

"Modern Muse" this is definitely an Arizona Muse inspired fragrance lol.

Terrible Ad, and this is far from the first fragrance they have launches many other new fragrances since 2003 :lol:

Well, apparantly not according to their articles. I reckon they would know it very well themselves.

First of all they are wrong Sensuous was launched in 2008... Then Adventurous has been since then as well as Very Estée and few others I can't recall right now.

They are saying this is their first important fragrance launch in a decade. They should have put out a better ad IMO nothing about this makes me want to be a Modern Muse it doesn't look Modern it looks stale and old.

From what I gathered from the wwd article this is more like "Elitist Muse". She's rich and wants to smell like a museum.

looks rather boring but I can't wait to find out what it smells like:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willxxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->