Estonia Street Style

Some new, I don't know why, but I cannot post bigger pictures, but you can go and see them http://justglitterlust.blogspot.com/

Heidy.jpg
Karolin.jpg
Mari.jpg

Hannele.jpg
Konstantin%26Dina.jpg
Kristjan%26Ahti.jpg

Triin.jpg
Madelein.jpg

really? I haven't heard about that, but sounds interesting

this is really coool :clap:
Fashionista, do you understand estonian? :huh: as I can see you are from USA.

Oh you were? :smile: I was walking around for hours and hours during the show and before during the rehearsals and because of that I think I saw everyone.. what were you wearing :D btw what was your favourite collection`?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore very simple black with my red hair :P. I'm afraid you didn't notice me.
I liked the first "James Bond" one.. actually. But I loved Vassilissa's and Maris' collections.
I think also that Liisi Eesmaa deserve the first place. :smile:

cliona.. tell us, which one you are????:ninja:

oh, how nice to see that I have taken pictures of fellor tfs-ers :wink: You had a great outfit cliona :smile: You were one of the most original one out there so definitely thumbs up:smile:

oh, I really wish there were more events like Supernoova... there were so many stylish people there.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg the 5th girl <3__________________<3

oh and what happened to a second hand shop called lai 10?!

humm.. have no idea:huh:.. I don't live in Tallinn... maybe someone who lives there, knows.

Supernoova was really great and cliona.. I noticed you there too. very original :smile:

I think Lai 10's shop was closed, because the lack of customers. Things there were quite expensive, but if you want, you can get much cheaper stuff, yet similar, from Balti Jaam. Though I am kinda sad it was closed, because every now and then you could find designer goods from there :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->