F/W 07.08 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

i would love to see raquel for gucci....

I have a feeling that Linda V can get smth big... Her comeback to the runway was GREAT!

Vocalist in the Norwegian pop band, Lise Karlsnes, will front Vero Moda's summer campaign. Helena Christensen and the Dutch model Yfke Sturm will also join the campaign, that will be launched in May.

fashioneconomist.blogspot.com

Not the biggest campaign though :P

^That is for summer, and this thread is for a/w

I'm so excited the rumour mill has started!

I know - and I find fall-winter adverts to be far more exciting than spring-summer ones. There's more of a sense of drama in the imagery.

^^ I usually love SS ones than FW, but this year wasn't that good. Nothing was stunning to me... so I'm hoping that FW will be far better.
I have a feeling that Linda V can get smth big... Her comeback to the runway was GREAT!
Me too. I miss her soooo much! :heart:

i wanna see Gisele on Dolce&Gabbana, she's done amazing job with them long time ago and also Dariaaaa can't wait to see what she's gonna get

Naiad said:
She's cute and a little quirky, seems like a good fit.

Am I reading it right that it was shot in Hawaii, March 18-19? Then I'm guessing multi girl.. because I know that Johanna J flew to Hawaii for a campaign shoot that same weekend...

irina kulikova and johanna stickland were also part of this campaign shoot...im pretty positive it was for marc jacobs fragrance

i dont have a direct souce for this but im 100% positive these girls were involved:flower:

elle_gb said:
i wanna see Gisele on Dolce&Gabbana, she's done amazing job with them long time ago and also Dariaaaa can't wait to see what she's gonna get

Daria has Missoni already! lol and I think she will do Versace because she was an exclusive with them in Milan.

Other possibilities for Daria are Roberto Cavalli - he loves her! :heart: :wink:

Oh and we might as well put...

Calvin Klein Collection : Natalia Vodianova (for the millionth time!)

I mean no matter what the season or what the concept, Natalia always bores me - she can't bring anything exciting to the CK campaign - everytime they try to be innovative, it ends up looking bland and generic *sighs*

I would not mind seeing Natalia again for Calvin Klein. I love her. I love Calvin Klein ads. And I love her for Calvin Klein.

From cosmeticnews:

TV series star to endorse Davidoff Cool Water
February 13, 2007

US beauty company Coty' s selective division, Coty Prestige, has signed an agreement with actor Josh Holloway from TV series Lost, to be the face of the Cool Water masculine fragrance by Davidoff. “Cool Water, one of the world’s highest-selling fragrances for men since its launch in 1988, represents around two thirds of Davidoff fragrance sales. The brand Davidoff, the second biggest in sales after Calvin Klein in Coty’s selective masculine portfolio, generates annual sales of around $300m,” a spokesperson tells to CosmeticNews.

The first TV commercial and print ad for the fragrance featuring the actor will appear in July in all of the brand's markets except in North America and France. The contract is international except in the US and Canada, where “Davidoff Cool Water has been endorsed by American big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton since July 2006 with very positive feedback,” a spokesperson explains. The campaign will not appear in France since the brand does not advertize there. In this country, Davidoff prevents itself from any legal suits since advertizing for a cigar brand is restricted.

^ Me too )))
I hope Maryna Linchyk get something... She is so cool

^^ Wow, Josh Holloway actually seems like a perfect fit for Davidoff. :heart: He's so funny and gorgeous on Lost!

i like Nathalia but i wanna see her on others that would be amazing to see the difference.

from wwd...

Samsonite has tapped Christina Ricci as the face of its new Fashionaire line under the Samsonite Black Label brand.

The collection was designed in collaboration with Cameron Silver, owner of Los Angeles-based vintage retailer Decades, who acts as a consultant, and Samsonite creative director Quentin Mackay. Fashionaire is an update of a travel and luggage line that Samsonite released in 1968.

From user Nelly Cat and Avant Management:

Kasia Struss in JIL SANDER ad campaign!!!
2007-03-29
belka.jpg
It's official! Kasia Struss will shoot the ad campaign for Jil Sander!
We're looking forward to see the campaign..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->