F/W 07.08 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

Yeah I really hope Maryna gets something..........so far she hasn't done too well as far as campaigns are concerned.

Kate Moss will get at LEAST 20 campaigns, because as we all know, shes not very common these days.....

Hope Gisele, Lily D, Gemma and Angela all gets more Ads.
i love Natalia n wanna c her in more ads, but she is exclusive for Calvin Klein
n also hopes that Agness gets more, she does well

I love Kasia, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if she's entirely the right look...almost too pretty for it.

That's not to say that the ads won't be beautiful, because the clothes were and the model is, I'm just somewhat skeptical. Great news for Kasia though!

I think Kasia fits the JS aesthetic pretty well, but I'm still surprised. I wonder if it's Vanderperre again?

Interesting cast for that Marc Jacobs shoot. Four girls seems an awful lot for a fragrance campaign, though..? Can't wait to see how it turns out...

I hope Gucci chsnge the photographer the last campaign SS2007 are bored, vintage and ugly, i hope Raquel no are the model of the next campaign

Amazing news for Kasia!

I hope Bruna will get something really big.

Apparently Mollie Gondi at Success (and of ANTM) got diesel..

42utox2.jpg

myspace

^^ Kasia seems perfect. :smile:
Hopefully the Samsonite & Christina ones will be better than the Rosellinis' ones. Christina works it like a model. :heart:

I second the person who said Sasha should leave Prada and do Chloe :woot:

She opened the AW07 show, and her image is perfect for the collection.

And I hope Snejana gets at least something this time! Maybe Valentino? She was placed prominently in the show + with the designer backstage - don't know if that's an indication but I like to think so :P:angel:

Something about Magda from models.com
______
How brilliant is the continued evolution of Next’s Magdalena into becoming one of the most compelling new editorial faces. Its only a matter of time before all this magazine magic crosses over into those blue chip campaigns . Mum’s the word.
_____

^^ I'd be surprised if she didn't!

I didn't expect Kasia for Jil Sander, but I don't mind at all.

Prada really needs to go for something and someone new, but the thing is, I've grown so used to seeing Sasha, it's now hard to picture anyone else. None of the new girls scream Prada to me.. Maybe Anabela, but she's too young[-looking] imo.

But I'd love love LOVE to see Anabela and Irina K (or models, at least) for Miu Miu!

Prada is definitely due a change, maybe another multi-girl campaign.
Models who will do well campaign wise I suspect will be Catherine Mcneil, Suvi Koponen and Johanna Johnsson.

My translation skills aren't the best but I think this is for FW07

From 40grausmodels:

07/03/2007
IVAN FARHA NA SALVATORE FERRAGAMOO
Modelo Ivan Farha de 23 anos é o novo rosto da campanha fotográfica da grife italiana Salvatore Ferragamo ao lado da top model Cláudia Schiffer. Os cliques serão do super fotógrafo Mário Testino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->